Strafford to lift lid on boardroom turmoil

I think the added persuader was the fact that he's Wednesday through and through, you wanted to believe he was going to make things happen because his passion is supposedly Wednesday which in theory gave you the extra confidence that your club was in the right hands.

I also believe that the majority of the time Strafford actually told you lot what he genuinely believed to be true, I do think he tried to do his best for you, but the simple matter of fact was that the whole situation is way out of his depth and he was'nt the man for the job as much as he wanted to be.

Strafford in a "kiss and tell" story. What a low life. So the club has a £1.5m shortfall !!

There is also another £30m of debt (straffords figures).

Straffords bigger offence is lieing to the fans day in day out. And now he has run out of freebies he runs to the press, What good does he think slaging off the directors, re jigging the figure of debt is going to do for the S6 world cup bid?

Strafford but the dummy back in your mouth, your looking silly.

so who's had the £1.5m away then...certainly not old easty....please dont tell me...they have been dipping into the till...them directors....surely not...and i thought they did it for the love of the club...can see the fans rioting again next season...and it wont be palace fans on the receiving end..

I hope he names and shames the lot of them,we might just start to move forward once the people in question have no place to hide.BRING IT ON.

It's amazing how such a wonderfull set up becomes so crap and corrupt when he gets the elbow.

Does it remind you of a certain mr dave allen?

Name and shame time: Keith Addey, Geoff Hulley.

even after he's gone the clown can't keep his mouth shut!!

Name and shame time: Keith Addey, Geoff Hulley.

bob grierson.....

It's amazing how such a wonderfull set up becomes so crap and corrupt when he gets the elbow.

Does it remind you of a certain mr dave allen?

Mr Allen does not need an extra £1.5m. i think you can rule him out.:suspect:

Strafford has known about this matter for some time . the £30m in debt figure should be of more interest ! with no assets , its no wonder the co-op bank were willing to get out !!

Mr Allen does not need an extra £1.5m. i think you can rule him out.:suspect:

Strafford has known about this matter for some time . the £30m in debt figure should be of more interest ! with no assets , its no wonder the co-op bank were willing to get out !!

I was talking about allens comments "that club is rotten all the way through from top to bottom".

Another ex chairman.

Sheffield Wednesday has no assets? Clutching at straws aren't we?

We have one of the most iconic grounds in England, a training ground that is supposed to be worth around £10m and some players that are worth a few quid too.

I think it's hilarious that Sheffield United fans are coming on here mentioning money matters, when they are in a mess themselves. The difference being Sheffield United don't owe money to a bank they owe it to Mr McCabe. Where has the £10m from the young full backs gone? the £4m from Beattie? The £2m from Killgallon? The £25m from Tevez? The millions from s/t's?

You can see that you lot are in just a mess now as you're resorting to free transfers.

We have one of the most iconic grounds in England, a training ground that is supposed to be worth around £10m and some players that are worth a few quid too.

I think it's hilarious that Sheffield United fans are coming on here mentioning money matters, when they are in a mess themselves. The difference being Sheffield United don't owe money to a bank they owe it to Mr McCabe. Where has the £10m from the young full backs gone? the £4m from Beattie? The £2m from Killgallon? The £25m from Tevez? The millions from s/t's?

You can see that you lot are in just a mess now as you're resorting to free transfers.

A point well made.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

here we go again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy: