Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Mexican food is a big YES YES YES from me ...

apologies if you did not get enough sauces & for the cheese, please ask for extra sauces & we will be more than happy to do it for you ,

thanks ,

Amigos mexican kitchen

I have been three times for takeaway and have found it very tasty but Amigos, if you are reading, I think the tiny little pots of sauce/guacamole etc that you give out (1 tiny little pot between two) is very, very stingy. It has a scraping in the bottom - def not enough for one, let alone two.

That, and the fact that my vegetable burrito the other day had NO cheese whatsoever in it.

I will go back - maybe next time I will ask for more pots of sauce but I don't think I should have to - it is one of the nice things about Mexican food - the sour cream etc. And I'm British! We don't like to ask!

Tasty apart from that and very friendly.

we are looking into getting new tables & chairs , please bear with us till we get it sorted as we are looking to rearrange the space in next month or so so that we can accommodate our guests comfortably .It might take some time but i can assure you we are looking into it & it will get sorted.

thanks ,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

Went last night, had vegetable quesadilla and my partner had the burritos and cheese nachos to start, there was more than enough food with it all. Especially as both mains had nachos aswell. The food was excellent and good value for money.

Only thing I didn't like was the tables, they are very wobbly! but I am sure this has been noticed before.

The best thing about this place is that it seems to be run by the opinions of Sheffield Forummers. If anyone organises another Forum meet up I reckon you should start here.

Have been once, was very nice and good value. I am also coeliac so was quite restricted by the menu. I asked the chef and he altered my order so that I could have pretty much what I wanted. It's been a month since that visit but if it hasn't been added may I suggest adding symbols to your menu i.e. * - gluten free ** - please ask and this can be made gluten free *** - vegetarian etc. Saves me and countless others having to delay the ordering process for 8 hours while we master the menu, also makes the place inclusive and helpful.

Just a thought.

Earlier in the discussion it mentioned about not being open on Mondays for 2weeks, was this when they first opened ? Can anyone confirm if they are now open on Mondays ?

no we are still closed on Mondays ,we will update you as this changes.

thanks ,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

Earlier in the discussion it mentioned about not being open on Mondays for 2weeks, was this when they first opened ? Can anyone confirm if they are now open on Mondays ?

I decided to try it out today and tried a take out. I was impressed, it is a nice alternative for lunch. Everything was nice and fresh and tasted lovely, good portion sizes and polite service.

I will be visiting again :) It will be handy to pop into on the way home from work if I'm working late and can't be bothered to cook as you can park on the road just behind easily and it's quick.

Good luck, I hope it is a success as it was lovely.

we will be at lowedges festival , Greenhill park on this sunday 15th august , we will have our food stall there , hope to see you guys there.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

we have started free home delivery service for our food now .

minimum order 10 pounds , within 3 mile radius (s7 , s11 , s2 & s8 areas) , from 4:30 to 10:30 pm . for orders outside these areas, please phone us to find out if we can do it.

please phone us for your order at 0114 2585900.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

Edited by ewak

we have started free home delivery service for our food now .

minimum order 10 pounds , within 3 mile radius (s7 , s11 , s2 & s8 areas) , from 4:30 to 10:30 pm . for orders outside these areas, please phone us to find out if we can do it.

please phone us for your order at 0114 2585900 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************0114 2585900******end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

Oh my god that would be my absolute dream! Unfortunately I'm not in those postcodes- I am in S6- near the Infirmary road Tescos- would you ever consider delivering there?