Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Really? They could definitely fill a bigger place.

You'll have to enlighten me, which shop was the pretend Wimpy?

After it was the fake McDonalds or whatever, it turned into a fireplace shop. Thats now closed. I believe its here, though thats from 2008, before it was anything

After it was the fake McDonalds or whatever, it turned into a fireplace shop. Thats now closed. I believe its here, though thats from 2008, before it was anything

Ah yeah, know the place. Would be a good location alright.

That's the place, would be great if Amigos was to move in there.

I think the small interior they have at the moment, suits perfectly.

great place, always recommend this place when talking of places to go

I decided to order some grub from here tonight as it was pretty good last time. Just a hint, in case you're too busy to check... ordering directly from their own website (amigossheffield.com) attracts a delivery charge of £1.50, while ordering via Just Eat (http://www.just-eat.co.uk) you can get what appears to be the same stuff, for the exact same price, but avoid the £1.50 delivery charge.

I'm assuming folk going via their site don't get bigger portions or something. :suspect:

I decided to order some grub from here tonight as it was pretty good last time. Just a hint, in case you're too busy to check... ordering directly from their own website (amigossheffield.com) attracts a delivery charge of £1.50, while ordering via Just Eat (http://www.just-eat.co.uk) you can get what appears to be the same stuff, for the exact same price, but avoid the £1.50 delivery charge.

I'm assuming folk going via their site don't get bigger portions or something. :suspect:

Hi our delivery service is free within 3 miles , we only charge customers for delivery if it is outside our delivery area , normally the distance is calculated by the on line system itself , if you think you were wrongly charged for this please accept my apologies , you can ring us & i will make sure you get refunded.

thanks ,

Amigos

Hope user ewak can confirm, as i was walking on London Road last night I saw a poster in a (larger) shop giving the impression Amigos would be moving into it.

I hope this is true, anyone else seen it ( it is in what was the 'pretend' Wimpy).

Hi Everyone ,I would like to thank everyone for all the support we receive from you guys , we will be moving to a bigger place , it is only down the road from where we are (224-230 London), we have already started work there & we are hoping to move there by late September or early October , i will keep updating everyone here. hopefully i should be able to post some pictures soon as well , In the meantime we are open as usual at 272 London Road.

Thanks,

Amigos

Hi Everyone ,I would like to thank everyone for all the support we receive from you guys , we will be moving to a bigger place , it is only down the road from where we are (224-230 London), we have already started work there & we are hoping to move there by late September or early October , i will keep updating everyone here. hopefully i should be able to post some pictures soon as well , In the meantime we are open as usual at 272 London Road.

Thanks,

Amigos

Hey ewak, or anyone else that has any suggestions.

I order frequently from Amigos, off hungry house, I normally order the 'large chicken mole enchilada' .

I'm watching my weight these days: in your opinion do you know of any healthier alternatives on your menu, under a thousand calories preferably.

Thanks.

Hey ewak, or anyone else that has any suggestions.

I order frequently from Amigos, off hungry house, I normally order the 'large chicken mole enchilada' .

I'm watching my weight these days: in your opinion do you know of any healthier alternatives on your menu, under a thousand calories preferably.

Thanks.

Hi Jedi4, there are lot of healthy options on the menu , chicken escalope wrap , burritos , fajitas.you can also ask for less or no cheese in any of the items , we also have nice Cactus salad , Amigos salad .

You can give us a call on 01142585900 & our chef will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Amigos

Hello everyone , we will be closed for Eid this Sunday 19Th August , we will reopen on Tuesday as normal. Happy Eid to everyone.

Thanks,

Amigos

Hi Jedi4, there are lot of healthy options on the menu , chicken escalope wrap , burritos , fajitas.you can also ask for less or no cheese in any of the items , we also have nice Cactus salad , Amigos salad .

You can give us a call on 01142585900 & our chef will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Amigos

Hey thanks for the reply.

Just ordered a 'chicken escalope wrap' along with some other items.

Can't wait for it :love: