Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

I honestly think that they should review their involvement with just-eat and delivering. On personal experience and evidence on here, it seems that that its tarnishing its own reputation.

Maybe they should switch to doing collection only and/or dining in.

The food is great, but i'm reluctant to order based on past experiences.

I know the owner has posted in the past, so it would be good to hear their views.

Or maybe an extra delivery driver and staff. It seems they are becoming victims of their own success :( such a shame. We had a bad experience through Just Eat (although the food was sublime it turned up after 3 hours and five phone calls we tried to cancel it but he sent the driver anyway although they didn't charge us for the meal, handy because my OH had been to KFC on City RD :gag: after he cancelled) and now we would love to eat from there again but can't face another 3 hours.

We are going today and can't wait the food is always great. However after reading the reviews Im not sure if we would have food delivered. I agree with others that collection/dine in only could be the way forward for Amigo's. If the delivery reviews become better I would love to order.

Mmmm wonder what to have later :love:

We are going today and can't wait the food is always great. However after reading the reviews Im not sure if we would have food delivered. I agree with others that collection/dine in only could be the way forward for Amigo's. If the delivery reviews become better I would love to order.

Mmmm wonder what to have later :love:

We ordered online (from their own site not just eat) and collected yesterday, as usual it was fab :love:

The sliced steak quesidilla (sp) was really nice I had chicken burrito that was good too but my OH's steak was yummy!

We ordered online (from their own site not just eat) and collected yesterday, as usual it was fab :love:

The sliced steak quesidilla (sp) was really nice I had chicken burrito that was good too but my OH's steak was yummy!

Thats what we are going to order, chicken burrito and sliced steak quesidilla and share them oh and the nacho's :love:

Lucky you, i've tried to order afew times and it either it takes an hour and a half or 2 hours. Last time i ordered it was through just eat and they just rejected the order, won't be ordering again.

Nice food terrible service in my opinion.

Tio be fair I think it was just luck. All the other times I have ordered (C Card via Just Eat) it took the quoted 90 mins this was the first time ordered via their website and payment in cash

I went to this place and had fajitas, they were the worst fajitas I have ever had. The chicken was tough and tasteless and the tortillas tasted as though they were out of date. Won't be going back there again, I think it's the worst meal I've ever had out.

Please accept my apologies for not having good dining experience at our place, fajitas are our one of our most popular dishes on the menu & to be very honest this is the first time i have heard a complaint about it , i hope it was a blip & definitely wont happen again, one thing i can assure you is the freshness of our ingredients , everything we use is prepared freshly & we normally run out of most of the stuff by end of night.

I will really appreciate if you can talk to one of our waiters or the manger if you feel something is not up to our usual standards while you are here in the restaurant, this gives us a chance to rectify any mistake made .we take great care in maintaining quality of our food & service & if we see an opportunity to improve we will definitely work on it.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

I went to this place and had fajitas, they were the worst fajitas I have ever had. The chicken was tough and tasteless and the tortillas tasted as though they were out of date. Won't be going back there again, I think it's the worst meal I've ever had out.

the nachos I had last week, and the steak sandwich my friend had were delicious!

Hope user ewak can confirm, as i was walking on London Road last night I saw a poster in a (larger) shop giving the impression Amigos would be moving into it.

I hope this is true, anyone else seen it ( it is in what was the 'pretend' Wimpy).

Hope user ewak can confirm, as i was walking on London Road last night I saw a poster in a (larger) shop giving the impression Amigos would be moving into it.

I hope this is true, anyone else seen it ( it is in what was the 'pretend' Wimpy).

Really? They could definitely fill a bigger place.

You'll have to enlighten me, which shop was the pretend Wimpy?