Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

We are closed today Sunday 6th November for Eid , we will reopen on Tuesday 8th .

thanks,

Amigos

Eid Mubarak :)

We are taking bookings for Christmas , please call us on 01142585900 to book your table.

Christmas Menu

Lunch :12,95 pp ( from 12 -4 pm)

Dinner : 14,95 pp

To nibble on (with dinner menu only)

Crispy nachos with fresh tomato salsa, sour cream & guacamole.

Starters

Roast Butternut squash & piquin chili soup (v)

Fish cakes with mango chili salsa

Lamb empanada with chipotle salsa

Main course

Sizzling Chicken fajita with warm tortillas, nachos & dips

Braised beef steak, paprika potatoes, black bean & habanero salsa

Pepper and corn enchilada (v)

Desserts

Chocolate brownie cheese cake

Sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice-cream

Duo of ice-cream with caramelized banana

I've been today. It really is good... can't shout enough about it! Open in the middle of a Sunday afternoon - when we got there, no-one else there. By the time we left, probably six tables full.

what day was it when you left?

what day was it when you left?

Uh, Sunday!

Had a couple of takeaways via just eat over the last couple of weeks very enjoyable

Ate here last week....Fab !!! I know it's a long shot but I don't suppose you deliver to Dronfield do you ????

Anyone know if delivery times have become any quicker? Waited an hour and a half for a delivery a few months ago and I don't live too far away. Food was delicious though.

What other latin american food places centrally?

Anyone know if delivery times have become any quicker? Waited an hour and a half for a delivery a few months ago and I don't live too far away. Food was delicious though.

Please accept my apologies for having to wait so long for your food,

We are doing our best to improve on delivery timings, most of the times it is lot quicker now , we have got more drivers doing delivery now , All our food is cooked to order not like most of the takeaways where it is prepared & only boxed when you order , i have to be honest on busy times it does take longer than normal but we always try to give an estimated time to make sure it is ok with the customers , best thing is to ask for estimated delivery time on order & see if it suits you , most of the times estimated time will be 45 minutes to an hour & in very busy periods it can be between hour to hour & half.

we are also planing to start our own online ordering system soon as well & hopefully that should make ordering takeaways lot easier as well.

thanks for your feedback,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen