Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Do really like the food, makes a change to most Sheffield restaurants. Hopefully we'll be able to pop in some time after the refurbishments. Good luck in your second year!

Please open soon..I have been craving for my fav mexican food :(

Re-opening today, I believe.

we are open now after all the refurbishment & kitchen extension work , please call to book your table or takeaway orders.

thanks,

Amigos

Had lunch there today. So pleased it's reopened, the food really is good and the alterations have created a decent-sized restaurant area that is now somewhere to spend an enjoyable evening rather than being more like a takeaway/deli with tables. Excellent value too, imo, and generous portion!

Two places now on London Road that do not-run-of-the-mill food - the falafal place further down (Fanoche or something? - next to the Barrel) is also good for a reasonably-priced quick bite with loads of salad n stuff in a wrap (and falafals or halloumi) though it's just a takeaway and not in the same league as Amigos.

Just wanted to say that we had the privilege of carrying out some of the refurbishment works at Amigos - some pics here

and I have to say - quite honestly, and we paid for our coffees today, honest! - we go in loads of commercial properties once they're closed in order to carry out refurb work, and Amigos is the cleanest place 'back stage' we have ever been into.

From a behind-the-scenes point of view, I'd recommend them, quite apart from the fact that they make great food!

I used to live round the corner from London Road and had Amigos a few times - great food, was gonna order on Just Eat a while back and it wasnt open ( i now know why) so will try again now I know its open again :-)

I've been today. It really is good... can't shout enough about it! Open in the middle of a Sunday afternoon - when we got there, no-one else there. By the time we left, probably six tables full.

We are closed today Sunday 6th November for Eid , we will reopen on Tuesday 8th .

thanks,

Amigos