Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Great...we ordered tonight again and another disappointment...we placed an order at 8:30...estimated time of arrival was 9:50...after one phone call and now it is 22:30 and the food is still missing...i cant understand why cant they stop delivery if they cnt handle the pressure on weekends...my giving a free meal wont solve a problem...this is another sheer dissapointment...

just because they know there is no another good mexican restaurant nearby they cant keep doing this...

please hire more staff

They may be inundated at that time because of Ramadan, Prettymowgli.

The fast is broken around nine PM so many people breaking their fast may be ordering at the same time.

I know that there are difficulties with the delivery service (we had a 2 hour wait a month or so ago) but the restaurant itself is still fine. I took the kids there this lunchtime for a school holiday treat. I wasn't sure that they would want to go as we are all still jet-lagged from a tour of the south-west of the USA, prime Mex food territory! However, most of the Mex food we had in the US was pretty sub-standard compared to Amigos although, admittedly, we were on a pretty tight budget over there. In fact only one meal really compared (La Casa Don Miguel in Cedar City if anyone is passing through), so full-marks to Amigos for getting it right and keeping it that way.

This was our first visit since the refurb and it now is a pretty nice cafe-style place, with prices to match. Perhaps they need to forget the delivery service at weekends and concentrate on the restaurant?

Just spotted on Facebook they are closing for (another!) refurb from Sunday 14th August, doesn't say for how long.

I regularly order from Amigos, often online via just-eat. It almost always turns up at the estimated delivery time and I live in S6 across town.

The food is great and good value for money.

i wanted to thank everyone for all the business & the feedback , we have just completed our first year & things are looking good , thanks to all your business. we constantly strive to improve the quality of the food & the service, we know there are issues with delivery times on some busy nights & we are working towards it , we are now going to extend our kitchen & put new customer toilets & few more things in the back area , it should help us to cope with the extra demand & improve the overall experience.

we will be closed for 2 weeks from Sunday 14th August & reopen in first week of September, i will update you with a definite opening date soon .

thanks ,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

I'm missing my Amigos takeaway whilst they are closed. Will be ordering again as soon as it re-opens, can't wait.

I love Mexican,. Do post menu and address here once you start shall certainly visit. All the best to you.

i wanted to thank everyone for all the business & the feedback , we have just completed our first year & things are looking good , thanks to all your business. we constantly strive to improve the quality of the food & the service, we know there are issues with delivery times on some busy nights & we are working towards it , we are now going to extend our kitchen & put new customer toilets & few more things in the back area , it should help us to cope with the extra demand & improve the overall experience.

we will be closed for 2 weeks from Sunday 14th August & reopen in first week of September, i will update you with a definite opening date soon .

thanks ,

Amigos Mexican kitchen

Keep up the good work!!! Everything is spot on about your place! Ill see you after Ramadan ;)

Ironically before Ramadan started my last lunch out was at your place :)

Just spotted on Facebook they are closing for (another!) refurb from Sunday 14th August, doesn't say for how long.

Damn! I was planning on taking a friend there tonight because I'd recommended it to her but only just found out it's not open :(