Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Just booked. Forgot to ask them if they have an alcohol license, anyone know?

Doesn't matter if not but the OH and Dad like a beer with their food.

We had lunch there today - was brilliant.

Will definitly be back :love:

We are now taking bookings for Fathers day , please call us on 01142585900 to book your table but before you do, visit:

http://postcodegazette.com/url/offer/fathers-day-special---free-main-meal-AT-amigos-mexican-kitchen/9000610393/9000610394/

We have a special offer for fathers day. Simply download your voucher from Postcode Gazette and Fathers will get a free main course with any table pre-booked with 4 or more diners.

Thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

Edited by ewak

no we don't have a alcohol licence but you can bring your own.

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

Just booked. Forgot to ask them if they have an alcohol license, anyone know?

Doesn't matter if not but the OH and Dad like a beer with their food.

Another bump here.

Can't praise Amigos enough, we went last night. Great service, excellent food, excellent portions and the price was spot on.

Will definitely be returning in the future.

Hi,

I have almost being a regular customer to Amigos now. Either eat in or delivery. Since few months it is home delivery we opt for which is always late it takes more than 1:30mins though we stay close by.

Today night they crossed the limit...I placed an order...called him to confirm...the rude manager said they cant deliver before 1:15mins...I said OK.I placed my order at 9pm and the delivery was expected at 10:15pm.....no trace of food...22:25 I decided to call...the phone is engage continously until 23:00...the shop is closed...as I am writing I am waiting for food...I cnt believe they did something like that...not expected...they have lost a customer and I will make sure to let everyone know abt this...

Intially they started good but lately they have gone worse...I guess after receiving all positive reviews they have gone over the head...

I rang them up a few weeks ago when they re-opened to ask them a question about delivery/collection and the manager was quite rude on the phone. He didn't sound very pleasant so I gave it a miss.

The food does sound great!

That is pretty disgusting what they did to you prettymogli. I would be ringing them tomorrow to complain!

Hi Prettymogli ,

Please accept my apologies , we are really sorry that it took us very long time to deliver your food this Friday , we are trying our best to ensure such thing doesn't happen again , it was an exceptionally busy evening & all the deliveries orders came within very short period of time & it went bit out of order & few deliveries went late. We are extending our kitchen next month so that we can cope with higher numbers.

i can assure you we are trying our best to provide our customers with great service & food & such thing should not happen again, once again please accept my apologies .

thanks,

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

Edited by ewak

Went there once.

The food was excellent but took too long to come. We had to wait for over an hour.

The service wasn't great.

I've been twice now - it's a small, cafe style eating area, but it looks lovely - not like a kebab shop or somesuch... The food is great, and when you eat in, it's there within minutes - Never ordered a takeaway though, but then they won't be the first to take above an hour to deliver, will they? If you want takeaway style food within the hour, you'd cook your own wouldn't you? Doesn't take long to roast some meats and prepare some salsa and guacamole, does it?

Hey guys,

I though I should butt in my head and leave another comment.

After that night of take away not reaching home, it did finally arrive at 12'o clock. But they made up to it. The manager personally apologised and explained the reason why this happened ? And gave us a complimmentary meal for the next time we walk in or order.

The most imp thing is the manager tried to get in touch with us through a phone call later on in the week. He apologised again. Which I guess is a notable thing as in this fast paced world no one cares about customers. So yes, it was nice to see someone do this.

I will surely go back again :) but please don't repeat this again.

Great...we ordered tonight again and another disappointment...we placed an order at 8:30...estimated time of arrival was 9:50...after one phone call and now it is 22:30 and the food is still missing...i cant understand why cant they stop delivery if they cnt handle the pressure on weekends...my giving a free meal wont solve a problem...this is another sheer dissapointment...

just because they know there is no another good mexican restaurant nearby they cant keep doing this...

please hire more staff