Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

If you are planing to have little get together for Xmas lunch or dinner at your home or work place & fancy something different , give us a call on 01142585900 .

we are still taking bookings , you can either choose to dine in at Amigos or we can deliver it to your home or work place.

Amigos Mexican Kitchen

I tried it last night and had the chicken burrito. It was very tasty and filling.

I normally go for Indian or Chinese takeaway and this made a really nice change.

My only niggle was the coleslaw. Why I appreciate it's homemade, the portion size was tiny (3oz poly pot) for 80p.

Will definitely go again though. But I won't be having the coleslaw.

Thought I'd give this a bump as this place is epic - Steak Enchiladas are just immense

Get yersens down

Hi,

Me and my boyfriend had been one early morning by 11. And believe me it was one heck of a place. Really loved the service and hospitality. Amazing fresh food prepared. Though it took bit of time as it just opened and we entered but who cares when u get yummy food in ur tummy

thanks for all the great feedback ,we are still in our first year at Amigos & we believe with all the responses & suggestions from forum members & all our customers we are going in right direction .

we are planing to refurbish our place soon or move into a bigger unit , plan is to keep it like a cafe day time & more like a restaurant in the evenings & carry on with the deliveries & takeaway side at the same time , as we have got more demand for people wanting to dine in , we will also be making our menu bigger , have lot more choice & variety. we will keep you updated with all this . in the meantime please keep giving your feedback & suggestions.

thanks ,

Amigos

thanks for all the great feedback ,we are still in our first year at Amigos & we believe with all the responses & suggestions from forum members & all our customers we are going in right direction .

we are planing to refurbish our place soon or move into a bigger unit , plan is to keep it like a cafe day time & more like a restaurant in the evenings & carry on with the deliveries & takeaway side at the same time , as we have got more demand for people wanting to dine in , we will also be making our menu bigger , have lot more choice & variety. we will keep you updated with all this . in the meantime please keep giving your feedback & suggestions.

thanks ,

Amigos

please don't extend the menu...you can't be everything to everyone!

just be really good at what you do and people will come back. i find huge menus very off-putting. keep it fresh and simple!

that's my advice

good luck

Top marks from me and my other half too!

Been in today for lunch, food was delicious and more authentic mexican than I have had anywhere in this country, it is obviously home made as others have mentioned and the service was excellent too. The gentleman behind the counter serving was pleasant and very helpful.

If you haven't been yet, give it a try. It's good to support local businesses rather than chains. We will definitely be going back soon :)

P.S. Other half thought the chilli sauce was one on the best he had ever tasted and he has chilli sauce with pretty much everything.

Edited by Lollypops
Spelling

we will be closed for refurbishment from monday 25th April to wednesday 27th April , we will be refurbishing our seating area & kitchen & reopen on thursday 28th , hope to see you guys then.

thanks,

Amigos

we will be closed for refurbishment from monday 25th April to wednesday 27th April , we will be refurbishing our seating area & kitchen & reopen on thursday 28th , hope to see you guys then.

thanks,

Amigos

Hi, very dissappointed to have walked from Crookes into town then to London Road this afternoon only to find you are still closed for refurbishment.

Can you update your website as to when you will reopen as I don't want the same to happen next time. :|

Hi, very dissappointed to have walked from Crookes into town then to London Road this afternoon only to find you are still closed for refurbishment.

Can you update your website as to when you will reopen as I don't want the same to happen next time. :|

could it have been that they closed for the bank holiday?

could it have been that they closed for the bank holiday?

No, the sign on the door said closed for refurbishment.