Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

your food is great, really enjoyed it! Thanks!

I visited the place last week. The food was lush and it only came to £12. Definitely recommend the food there.

It was a pity that there was only me and my boyfriend in the cafe when we were eating, hope this place doesn't go under due to lack of business.

The place didn't serve any alcohol when I was there, is it bring your own?

I am a big fan of this place! reviewed it here

Tried their nachos, today, and quite enjoyed them. (looks at clock - I mean yesterday!)

Spoke to another customer in at the time, *waves to Mr random-lurking forummer* and had an interesting chat. (I said I'd give you an "name-check" of sorts! :D )

Since reading Komals above review I am anticipating a yummy mexican feast asap!

I have been three times for takeaway and have found it very tasty but Amigos, if you are reading, I think the tiny little pots of sauce/guacamole etc that you give out (1 tiny little pot between two) is very, very stingy. It has a scraping in the bottom - def not enough for one, let alone two.

That, and the fact that my vegetable burrito the other day had NO cheese whatsoever in it.

I will go back - maybe next time I will ask for more pots of sauce but I don't think I should have to - it is one of the nice things about Mexican food - the sour cream etc. And I'm British! We don't like to ask!

Tasty apart from that and very friendly.

Really nice food, friendly staff, very reasonable, really liked it :thumbsup:

We were told if we wanted extra pots of sauce just to ask, I thought it was good as we didn't use all of ours and wouldn't have wanted to waste any.

Was that eat in or eat out? If I had been in there I would def have asked. I just thought it looked a little mean to give those tiny little pots between two but take your point about waste. Never any waste when it comes to food with me!

Yeah its true often ketchup pots and stuff they do in pub foodie places often get wasted. better to ask for more. Besides if it's fresh guacamole it'll soon go brown if left for long so again best to make it fresh!

Went last night, had vegetable quesadilla and my partner had the burritos and cheese nachos to start, there was more than enough food with it all. Especially as both mains had nachos aswell. The food was excellent and good value for money.

Only thing I didn't like was the tables, they are very wobbly! but I am sure this has been noticed before.

We went last night - can't fault it service and food both fantastic, very, very reasonably priced.

The tables are too small and wobbly, but the chap who served us told us he had just ordered new tables.

Definitely be going there again!