Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

we are still working on our website , hopefully should be ready soon , for the time being i an putting a copy here,

Burritos

Beans, rice, pico de galio, montery jack cheese , jalapenos & sour cream , all wrapped in flour tortilla with following choices

Chicken Mole Burrito £ 3,95

Beef Chilli Burrito £ 3,95

Vegetable Burrito (v) £ 3,75

Quesadillas

Flour tortila with Montery jack cheese, cumin, coriander salsa, guacamole, sour cream with following choices

Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla £ 3,95

Roasted Vegetable Quesadilla £ 3,95

Cheese Quesadilla (v) £ 3,50

Gorditas

Flat bread filled with tomatoes, peppers, crispy lettuce, tomato salsa, montery jack cheese with following choices.

Chicken Mole Gordita £ 4,25

Piquin Beef mince Gordita £ 4,25

Rajas con Crema Gordita (v) £ 4,00

Tacos

Crunch corn tacos with sour cream, crispy shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced ripe tomatoes with following choices.

Chicken Mole Tacos £ 3,95

Beef Chilli Tacos £ 3,95

Vegetable Tacos (v) £ 3,75

Chilli Con Carne

Minced beef cooked with beans, tomatoes, chilli & Mexican spices, topped with sour cream, served with Rice & Nachos. £ 4,25

Enchiladas

Soft flour tortilla with onions, peppers, tomato, sour cream topped with salsa & cheese

Chicken Mole Enchilada £ 3,95

Beef Mince Enchilada £ 3,95

Pepper & Corn Enchilada (v) £ 3,75

Nachos

Corn tortilla chips with montery jack cheese sauce, sour cream & salsa with your choice of topping.

Beef Chilli Nachos £ 3,95

Cajun Chicken £ 3,95

Cheese Nachos (v) £ 3,50

Crunchy Chicken Escalope Wrap £ 4,25

Crispy chicken escalopes wrap crispy lettuce, onions, sour cream, salsa & nachos topped with cheese.

Side orders …

Crisps 60 p

Nachos 80 p

Coleslaw 80 p

Tortilla 60 p

Guacamole 80 p

Amigos Salad:

Beans, olives, peppers, onions, tomatoes, iceberg & Feta cheese.

Regular Salad £2,50

Large Salad £3,00

DESSERTS

Scone with jam & butter £ 1,00

Chefs choice cake £ 1,50

Cheese cake £ 1,80

Oat & raisin biscuits (2) £ 0,60

Chocolate brownie & ice cream

£ 1,80

BEVERAGE

Illy coffee

Regular Large

Espresso £ 1,50 £ 1,70

Coffee Americano £ 1,50 £ 1,70

Cappuccino £ 1,60 £ 1,90

Latte £ 1,60 £ 1,90

Hot chocolate £ 1,60 £ 1,90

Tea £ 1,00

Specialty Tea £ 1,25

Juice £ 0,80

Water £ 0,80

Soft drinks cans £ 0,60

Traditional Mexican Food, Homemade Cakes and Illy Coffee to Go

272 London Road ,

Sheffield.

0114-2213567

What's the difference between burritos and enchiladas? Quesadillas? I love the tastes, but don't really know the difference.

Hoping to visit soon :)

What's the difference between burritos and enchiladas? Quesadillas? I love the tastes, but don't really know the difference.

Hoping to visit soon :)

not positive but i think burritos is in a corn wrap, enchiladas in a corn wrap then topped with salsa and cheese and baked, and quesadillas are layered like a sandwich with a filling then cooked

Menu sounds good. How late are you open? I'm thinking of a burrito to commiserate on Wednesday evening...

Might I suggest some photos (if possble) of 'Mi Amigo' and it's crew on the walls. They crashed their Flying Fortress into the woods in Endcliffe Park in order not to bring down the aircraft on children playing football in the park, killing all 12 of them.

They were Mexican American WW11 heroes, I bet they would have loved your place.

i will deffo be popping in - good luck!

i have just remembered what Billy Connolly said about Mexican food..."It's all the same, just folded differently" :hihi:

Popped in an hour a go and I'm now happily sat at my desk with a full tummy! Very very nice lunch, would recommend to all. There does appear to be some teething problems, and things did take a little longer than they should but it was good where it matters most - the food.

not positive but i think burritos is in a corn wrap, enchiladas in a corn wrap then topped with salsa and cheese and baked, and quesadillas are layered like a sandwich with a filling then cooked

Thank you :)

Popped in an hour a go and I'm now happily sat at my desk with a full tummy! Very very nice lunch, would recommend to all. There does appear to be some teething problems, and things did take a little longer than they should but it was good where it matters most - the food.

thanks for your visit & nice comments about our food , sorry if we made you wait a bit long , everything is prepared freshly on order ,i can assure you we will get better & faster with time , thanks for recommending our food & hope to see you again .

Menu sounds good. How late are you open? I'm thinking of a burrito to commiserate on Wednesday evening...

at the moment we are open from 9am to 10pm in the evening monday to friday.

12 -10 on saturday, we will assess this after couple of weeks & see if we need to make any changes to it.

Yah I noticed you've got opening times and menu on the door now! Will try to drop by soon!

Had lunch from here yesterday - very tasty! I highly recommend the chicken mole burrito.