Amigos Mexican kitchen , London Road

Looking forward to this :)

yep Mexican fastfood is great. In fact, just had a Burrito for lunch down at the Peace Gardens Market.

I walk past this place every lunch time and am waiting on its opening

Has this place opened yet? I could murder a burrito for lunch...!

we are open now , , we are doing traditional Mexican burritos , tacos , quesedillas , gorditas , enchiladas etc , we also sell traditional mexican sauces & condiments , they are on display in the shop .

we also have a salad bar where you can choose your own salad , we also serve illy coffee, please come & try our food & great coffee.

we are open now , , we are doing traditional Mexican burritos , tacos , quesedillas , gorditas , enchiladas etc , we also sell traditional mexican sauces & condiments , they are on display in the shop .

we also have a salad bar where you can choose your own salad , we also serve illy coffee, please come & try our food & great coffee.

I'll be down on Saturday! Noticed this morning you looked open. Trust the sauces and condiments have a decent kick?! Mexican food is probably the best hangover cure...!

EDIT: Just reading ab6262's post on the other thread about the site. It's a very good point - I reckon you'll need to plug your business like hell initially. Put a full menu on here to get people understanding your menu and prices. Also, the Sharrow Chef of the Year thing has been rescheduled for the 18th July - could be worth trying to get something going there; even if it's just handing out mini tasters.

Edited by brianthedog

really wish you all the best sucess and will come and try you out BUT! this site has had 2 operators in the last 12-18 months both closed! hope you did the homework? good luck

Ooo I walk past this place to and fro work, glad to see it open this morning! Burrito sounds goooood...what's your opening hours like?

I'll definitely drop by real soon with my Chilean housemate!

There was a Mexican place on London Road a few years back...Amigos maybe?

Anyway good luck, the more variety the better. I like my food with kick :D

Anyone been yet? And OP are you posting a menu online and opening times please?

Ta

I'll echo the menu request, and are you open Sundays? Will aim to pop in next week :)