New Kashmiri Indian Restaurant - AZAAD'S

hey people!

has anyone tried this new place yet?

(google - Azaad's Woodbourn Road, Sheffield S93LQ 0114 243 4406‎)

it opened on sunday, thinking of taking the family down,just wondering if anyone has been down... is it just buffet? or can you also order off menu?

thanks

adam

Went last night (Sat 8th) about 10p.m. Only 1 other couple in. Not a buffett in the normal sense, the food is brought to you table first a selection of starters kebab, tikka etc lots of dips salad. three main course borught a veggi chick pea thing, a chicken dish, lamb and ginger and fried rice. Plenty of food price £9.95 service was good. the only flaw was that main courses were warm not hot.

Hey Jim the Quiz, the couple you are referring to in your post, was me and my Hubby, LOL! We were a little put off at first, when we walked in, we was the only ones in there, always worrying when your the only ones there, but it has only been open 7 weeks,and he hadn't done much advertising to be fair. When the food came, it was, we thought, of outstanding quality, infact, the best curry we've had.....and we have had some currys in our time. In fact, it was that good, we went back last night with our 13 and 16 yr old daughters, same again, well impressed, our girls really enjoyed it. Last night, we had, for starter.....a BIG sizzling pan of:- Chicken Tikka,Tandoori Chicken,and chicken Kebab(Sausage type) with the pickle tray, Vegetable curry, Mango chicken, Ginger Lamb and another chicken dish, Pilau rice x 2,3 Roti Breads with 4 diet cokes and the bill only came to £46....Outstanding Value for absolutley gaaaawjus food. This place will definately be one of our regular eating places. Azaad is the guy who owns the place and he is very welcoming and friendly and the waiter, who is very young, is very good. The restaurant is not licensed, but you can take your own alcohol and there is no corkage charge. Try the place Adam, we couldn't fault a thing!!!

thanks kibi, already tried this place, looks like you'v had the same experience as us...anyways me and the missus are a regular now! love this place, food is quality!

Hey everyone,

Since I have opened Azaads, I have been paying a great deal of attention to my customer’s feedback especially on Sheffield forum, and I would like to say a big thank you for your posts and reviews as it has been very helpful in the way I run my restaurant and how I improve it.

If anyone has any queries or would like to contact us, please email us at [email protected] or call 0114 243 4406.

Also our website is up now, http://www.azaadsrestaurant.co.uk so keep a look out, especially for the special offers we have every week.

Thank you again and hope to see you all soon at Azaads.

Regards

Mohammad Azad

-azaads-