Mummy facing prams

Hi ive been looking for a pram for my 4month old, i want one that faces mummy but fits in my car(206) i luved the herbie to but have read loads and loads of bad things about it most of them saying they have folded up when baby in the pram which realy put me off

i do also luv the sola and wouldnt need to buy a new car seat for this as my maxi cosi fits on but felt abit like i was along way from my boy when he was sat in it and i was pushing it, i do really luv the urbo but it is so new i cant find meny reviews and out of the 3 i found 2of them wasnt great i do also luv the icandy but its so much money cant realy aford it.

would be nice to know what pram other people have and if they are any good and if they have had any probs with them.

mamas and papas pramette switch? same as pramette only the seat can face mummy as well as the world :) good pram, umbrella fold so it goes quite small. HTH :)

I have a mamas and papas ultima pram, the grey spot one

http://picnica.ciao.com/uk/69688332.jpg

same as this link that i am selling, I can fit it in my car i have an astra. Im selling it with carrycot, seat unit as well and i believe the maxi cosi seat fits the chassis also

Hi I bought a joolz pram after my silvercross 3D when my daughter was around 5 months old. My daughter preffered to face me but also wanted to see everything around her and the Joolz is great for this as the seat is much higher up than other parent facing prams.

All the parent facing prams do seem to be a little more bulky as many are all terrain.

The handle's extend to a very good hight on the Joolz too so good for daddy.

Im selling mine also.

edit: just realised u have pm'd me re this lol

I have got a Stokke and could not recommend it more. It is really high and is parent facing my daughter loves going out for walks and I can almost be face to face with her. It can also be easily clipped off to face in the other direction and you can even put the seat height down so you can use it as a high chair if you are having a coffee out and you want them to be on the same level sitting. They are a bit pricey but definately worth the money x

Edited by steely

I have the Sola and i love it! I don't think my LO is too far away though :confused:

I love my Bugaboo Bee

And can turn seat roud to face forward when baby gets older

We got the Mamas and Papas Urbo form their factory shop for £165. It's £315 at Meadowhall.

Really cool looking pram, easy to fold and lightweight.

we have a bebe confort hi trek which our creatis fix car seat fits into, but we've progressed to the buggy seat now. Both the buggy seat and the car seat will fit facing either way, which has been a bonus

There are strong opinions as to forward or mummy facing, but at the end of the day your child will let you know what suits them best, so the option for either is best!

I love my herbie and no folding up with lo in it so far! I do love the urbo though, it wasn't out when my lo was born. Can't justify yet another pram (I am a pramaholic) the bugaboo bee and quinny zapp extra are also parent facing. Phil and teds have a smart buggy that can be parent facing too.