Copper chopper over wisewood

police helicoptor hovering over studfield rd at 10 o'clock anyone know what's happend?

it was hanging over the wisewood shops area for ages, which they are closed, so who knows, tell you something that group of kids need outing once and for all, the one with the kid with the blonde hair and glasses, always has a drink in his hand, then a younger kid bombing around the crossing on his bike, you know what one day someone is going to run him over and why should a innocent person feel guilt for the rest of his life, for hurting an idiot.

Why oh why are these kids hanging outside this shop? I am adamant that the shopkeepers are up to no good, why do the kids want to hang with them, I have been in that shop several times, and it stinks, it has this horrible smell to it.

Surely the police can do something to get rid of the kid, god why cant we bring in loitering in public places as an offence and intriduce curfews, why should people feel unease at walking in that area in the daytime!!!!

There was a group of youths having a fire on the spider park. From what I have heard from somebody that was walking past their last night, there were a few arrests.

Surely the police can do something to get rid of the kid, god why cant we bring in loitering in public places as an offence and intriduce curfews, why should people feel unease at walking in that area in the daytime!!!!

There is, its called a dispersal order.

It's also the fact that he's a hero to a certain element of schoolkids that I find distasteful.