Rude morrisons staff..

ive been in morrisons at hillsborough today and could not believe the member of staff that severed me. he kept turning his nose up and criticizing my shopping :loopy::rant: now i wouldn't have minded so much if it was once but it was every other thing, saying things like "that looks disgusting" or " ergh... i don't know how you could eat that"

In the end i told him it was a good job he wasn't expected to eat it and that id appreciate it if he would get on with scanning my shopping and not criticise what i was buying.

has anyone else come across this??

Come on tell us what you bought that he thought was bobar.

I`ve noticed too that some of the staff are alittle rude.

I reyt hope I get him... I'm actually gunna shop at Morrisons now to find him...and take the **** out of his green vest he has to wear if he comments on my food :D

Play him at his own game if they aint doing anything about it.. plus he's ginger... and with glasses, if that isn't a starting point I don't know what is

Come on tell us what you bought that he thought was bobar.

i got what i would consider "normal" food new potatoes, strawberry's(he criticized) , lamb joint (and again), mushy peas(again), reeses pieces (yummy) etc...

I reyt hope I get him... I'm actually gunna shop at Morrisons now to find him...and take the **** out of his green vest he has to wear if he comments on my food :D

Play him at his own game if they aint doing anything about it.. plus he's ginger... and with glasses, if that isn't a starting point I don't know what is

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

His name and some identifier will be on your till receipt. Report him to head office.

till:0005 no:00575454 you where served by : Dave

ooo tomm06 tell me when you're going. I want to watch :hihi:

It wasn't the ginger guy with the spectacles was it?? He seems to like making comments on what you've bought as he scans them and then generally remarks how awful the customers are and what a bad day he's having!!

I wondered if someone would mention the ginger guy! He is always making comments, nothing too bad but he should keep his comments to himself. I first saw him at Christmas and he was telling me how much he hates christmas blah blah ba humbug... etc I didn't make a comment back, just smiled and carried on, but if I had of been in a bad mood :rant: I would have shoved a christmas tree somewhere because I love christmas!

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

I can see that post getting a response from the speccy carrot tops.

I wondered if someone would mention the ginger guy! He is always making comments, nothing too bad but he should keep his comments to himself. I first saw him at Christmas and he was telling me how much he hates christmas blah blah ba humbug... etc I didn't make a comment back, just smiled and carried on, but if I had of been in a bad mood :rant: I would have shoved a christmas tree somewhere because I love christmas!

makes me want to find him and let him know its 194 days until christmas :hihi:

You think that's bad, you should try Beanies.

In there, it's just the customers that are rude, then when you get to the till, they bend you over.

:hihi: That's too funny! I've had a run in with him on the phone before when I've rung to enquire about something! I knew it was him because he has a very distinctive voice & manner :hihi::hihi::hihi: