Rude morrisons staff..

heheheheh I can see his queue being the busiest one and all the other checkouts twiddling their fingers

I think that this thread has got too personal. Have a pop at the whole staff by all means, but unfair to single out an individual on an open forum. How would any of the posters on here feel if they were being discussed & made fun of on SF?

i too avoid the ginger man as last time i got served by him i got a full list of his allergies advice on what i should and shouldn't feed my daughter and a whole bunch of stuff it was a nightmare.

think thease comments are great n real ,,my mam goes in there alot and always goes to have a drink of tea and some breakfast toast always like white bread n cold beans cold always complains and it never changes in all the morrisons but like the tip with on till receipts staff details good good

It wasn't the ginger guy with the spectacles was it?? He seems to like making comments on what you've bought as he scans them and then generally remarks how awful the customers are and what a bad day he's having!!

I always seem to get him, always stops scanning to read the headlines on the front of the paper im buying, which really annoys me!

I had been shopping in Morrisons Hillsborough the other week and as me and my sister in law were walking through the barracks after getting our shopping there was a member of staff leaving at the same time and her apron dropped off the pram she was pushing and got wrapped around the wheels which caused us both to come to a halt while she untangled her apron, so as i manovered my pram around her her friend who also had a Morrisons uniform on said "what the f*** was she lookin at the silly f'in b****!" i was completely taken aback as i didnt say anythin or pull a face i just passed her.

It just goes to show what manners some of them have who work there :loopy::loopy:

I've also had comments from someone that seems similar to descriptions here. I couldn't believe he was doing it, they must not get any staff training at all. I would have thought that is one of the main things they should tell till staff.

It was like the Fast Show sketch with Caroline Aherne on the till!

It wasn't the ginger guy with the spectacles was it?? He seems to like making comments on what you've bought as he scans them and then generally remarks how awful the customers are and what a bad day he's having!!

I love that guy! So honest and... slightly annoying. :)

i too avoid the ginger man as last time i got served by him i got a full list of his allergies advice on what i should and shouldn't feed my daughter and a whole bunch of stuff it was a nightmare.

Well, I like him:)

Could it be that staff are encouraged to make small talk with the customers, I have noticed at Asda too.

ive been in morrisons at hillsborough today and could not believe the member of staff that severed me. he kept turning his nose up and criticizing my shopping :loopy::rant: now i wouldn't have minded so much if it was once but it was every other thing, saying things like "that looks disgusting" or " ergh... i don't know how you could eat that"

In the end i told him it was a good job he wasn't expected to eat it and that id appreciate it if he would get on with scanning my shopping and not criticise what i was buying.

has anyone else come across this??

I've not come across it but now I'm going to try and find the individual involved and when he is on the till go to the till with a tube of lube, a cucumber and some tissues.....with a smile and a wink I bet he doesn't say anything:hihi:

I'll be honest, I love the Morrisons at Eccelsfield. There's a girl who works on the hot counter that on more than one occation has given be an extra pasty or a bit extra chicken. From a man who loves his food, that is customer service. As for the checkout staff, thats why I use the automated ones. I think I might go down to the Hillsbrough one just to meet this one little check out staff that has caused such a reaction.

I have to mention one of the staff at Ecclesfield Morrisons, but I want to praise them, not complain. A young lad who has served me a few times on Sundays, he is very polite and doesn't rush scanning the shopping so you have time to pack it all.