Beware in Shiregreen.. Again!

Just to let you know that on Friday night a group of teenage lads (around 12-16) had a dog offlead in the early hours and was opening gates and telling this dog to 'get the cats'.

2 of my neighbours cats, have been attacked.

This is secondhand infomation but please just watch out for these individuals. I sleep really heavy and didnt hear a thing but my neighbour has just told me, but apparantly this dog was big and knocked down my fence on the back garden but she pushed it back up. It is quite flimsy, but that isnt the point.

If I do see these little morons i'll remove the dog from them and give them what for aswell. Im just about at the end of my tether when it comes to this, idiots with dogs. Zeus got attacked the other day by a GSD but the owner blamed me for having him on a lead and not letting him run away :roll: Its getting worse around here with these cretins!

x

dont you just hate idiots like that some idiots tryed to do that with my 20yr old cat once god bless him he died of old age last yr, i went berserk and chased them down the road it was only because the dog wasnt anything like they wanted it to be that the dog didnt attack my cat, i said to them do you think i have had that cat all this time for you to kill him in 5 mins, if you want to play games with dogs i have 5 mastiffs i tell you what lets see how fast you can run they soon went, i totally despise idiots like that

Urgh It's so annoying these useless dog owners.

By us there's a staffy that's regularly loose. It's good natured and friendly but still could be a danger if it ran in front of a car.

The other week I was walking my dog, she was on the lead walking calmly along by my side when all of a sudden a massive dog (it was either some sort of Akita or husky type thing) launched itself off a raised, unfenced garden onto my dog. Me and the owner had to drag it away and my poor dog was left screaming her head off, I'd never heard a dogs screaming before and it wasn't pleasant :(

Needless to say I gave the idiot a piece of my mind whilst him and his mate were wrestling the nasty dog into a muzzle. I told them if I see it loose again I won't hesitate to report it as I have no time for vicious dogs or their idiotic owners :rant:

It makes you wonder where they get their common sense from, doesnt it? Let the dog off the lead so he can run away from an attacking dog is a CLASSIC! Sadly there seems to be more and more cretinous oafs like this around these days and I`m not sure exactly why.

Its a shame they cant get people to prove theyre responsible and grown up enough to own a dog in some way.

Idiots! I spend all my time trying to convince my dog that cats aren't for chasing and then there are prats like this around who shouldn't be able to own dogs (or anything) in the first place.

If I saw them I'd be furious too!

Ive just about had it with the idiots around here.

Im only 18 myself but ive got my own house, own 2 cats, a dog, have a child... even if these lads were 15/16 I wouldnt have even thought about doing that when I was that age! I cant even say its the area because I was brought up around here and im not like that. I just dont get it. Parents should be shot and lessons on common sense should be introduced if you ask me!

Ive just about had it with the idiots around here.

Im only 18 myself but ive got my own house, own 2 cats, a dog, have a child... even if these lads were 15/16 I wouldnt have even thought about doing that when I was that age! I cant even say its the area because I was brought up around here and im not like that. I just dont get it. Parents should be shot and lessons on common sense should be introduced if you ask me!

i have 2 autistic boys age 7 and 10 and even they would do that to a animal cant promise they wouldnt do it to a human though :hihi:

Why am I not surprised :mad:

There are some truly horrible dogs around here, there used to be one on my road prob about 2 doors down behind yours you might have seen it...it was always out on its own and was a known cat killer.

One night while I was out with my lot I saw it sneaking round the back of a house on Gregg house, then there was this horrendous spine chilling screaming sound from a cat I will never forget it..then silence, there was nothing that I could do at all with my own 4 dogs on their leads, I just hope that it wasn't what I thought was happening but I guess it was.

Why am I not surprised :mad:

There are some truly horrible dogs around here, there used to be one on my road prob about 2 doors down behind yours you might have seen it...it was always out on its own and was a known cat killer.

One night while I was out with my lot I saw it sneaking round the back of a house on Gregg house, then there was this horrendous spine chilling screaming sound from a cat I will never forget it..then silence, there was nothing that I could do at all with my own 4 dogs on their leads, I just hope that it wasn't what I thought was happening but I guess it was.

Wasnt a GSD was it?

Thats what attacked Zeus and happened on your road at bottom.

You know when youre furious and you cant stop yourself? I offered the bloke out there and then for being such an imbecile. He walked away though - thankfully!

If I do find anyone on my garden or near my cats ill be ringing their dirty necks.

Why do I sleep through these things though?! I dont know how I slept through it, slightest noise and im wide awake. But this was about 2am and I remember Craig getting out of bed and me saying what you doing and he was convinced he heard someone banging but got back in bed after looking out of the window - now I know what it was!!!!!

Wasnt a GSD was it?

Thats what attacked Zeus and happened on your road at bottom.

You know when youre furious and you cant stop yourself? I offered the bloke out there and then for being such an imbecile. He walked away though - thankfully!

If I do find anyone on my garden or near my cats ill be ringing their dirty necks.

Why do I sleep through these things though?! I dont know how I slept through it, slightest noise and im wide awake. But this was about 2am and I remember Craig getting out of bed and me saying what you doing and he was convinced he heard someone banging but got back in bed after looking out of the window - now I know what it was!!!!!

No...I don't want to put the breed, but suffice to say it was dark brindle I think they have moved now, I never saw a dog so silent and sneaky, never a growl, and how the hell did he know that the cat was there...I truly hated that horrible dog, I am so happy that its gone and I don't care in what way its gone either :mad:

Just to let you know that on Friday night a group of teenage lads (around 12-16) had a dog offlead in the early hours and was opening gates and telling this dog to 'get the cats'.

2 of my neighbours cats, have been attacked.

This is secondhand infomation but please just watch out for these individuals. I sleep really heavy and didnt hear a thing but my neighbour has just told me, but apparantly this dog was big and knocked down my fence on the back garden but she pushed it back up. It is quite flimsy, but that isnt the point.

If I do see these little morons i'll remove the dog from them and give them what for aswell. Im just about at the end of my tether when it comes to this, idiots with dogs. Zeus got attacked the other day by a GSD but the owner blamed me for having him on a lead and not letting him run away :roll: Its getting worse around here with these cretins!

x

Has your neighbour reported them?

Theres noone to report it to loopy. Police will want descriptions; she dont have anything apart from a gang of teen lads wearing dark clothes. Theres not alot we can do apart from let people know.