Martial arts or is it Gymnastics

Farhad i 'want in' on the Bully Beatdown get me a huge guy any size you like a sumo, a bear... anything. I fought my first few fights @ HW and LHW then down to MW so am used to the big guys.

Can imagine it being like UFC 1-4 and the UFC David vs Goliath show.

LOL 'superstar' was also slating the gymnastics stuff now we know why, defeated like the bad guys in karate kid.

Excellent ill definately make it down for this session so i can see You spar 'superstar' and ill happily be a sparring partner.

Farhad what you are describing are PRIDE rules, my favourite kind.

I will spar with gloves, mma gloves, no gloves and with rope wrapped dipped in glue and in broken glass

Seems like this thread is back on fire but with the matches now being

Farhad FCF vs Master 'flash' J

RossP vs Superstar

This sounds like a right laugh!!! As long as i dont have to spar with Ross P under those brutal rules then im all good to go ;)

Ive always been a big believer in David Vs Goliath. Its in the bible and possibly the Quran as well ? I know we call David "Dawud" , but there might be more than one David in the scriptures?

Seriously though, Bullies have to go down. In my eyes for me to go the distance with a heavyweight will be a moral victory in itself :D

*tumbleweed rolls through*

Farhad wins via opponents not showing?

I'm very very disappointed with you on this thread Farhad buddy :mad::suspect:

I would like to know why you have been totally disrespectful (as other members have so rightly noticed too) towards Master J???

I can't believe that you can call him a bully when he was graceful enough to shake your hand when u 2 last met, even after you said that his son was too young and didn't deserve to be a 3rd Dan black belt, pulling the lad down without even knowing or seeing him in action........ :nono:

What about the bit about bulling someone disabled??? :loopy: I haven't got a clue where u have got that one from..... as it's a family run club with classes of 30 juniors at a time..........therefore surely if he was a bully he wouldn't have so many kids coming to the classes?! :huh:

Paul is... yes a big and imposing guy who is however great with kids (mine included) and makes the classes fun and enjoyable to learn in for all.........to which I've NEVER seen him bully another member, as he always does his best to be kind and understanding when teaching.

I say the last thing you should do my friend is to call Master J out.........as I can assure u that there will be no competition......u know that yourself that Farhad when you met face face.... Sorry but it's true ;)

Finally u know I like and respect u Chefkicker but this time u have well and truly over stepped the mark I'm afraid! :help:

BTW I don't owe Paul anything.......I just said it how I see it :)

PS....Semi-contact is 'playing at it'??? Tell that to the Olympic squad then!!!

-Yorkie-

PS....Semi-contact is 'playing at it'??? Tell that to the Olympic squad then!!!

-Yorkie-

I'd tell them. Put them in the ring with Yodsaenklai or Overeem (depends on their weight) and see how long they last.

I'd tell them. Put them in the ring with Yodsaenklai or Overeem (depends on their weight) and see how long they last.

Eh :huh: What r u mean exactly please mate, cos you've lost me???

All I'm trying to say is that saying semi-contact is' playing at it' when guys r competing at National and Olympic level for their country is very disrespectful and why knock another guy's MA?!.....that's all Carcass pal :)

Eh :huh: What r u mean exactly please mate, cos you've lost me???

All I'm trying to say is that saying semi-contact is' playing at it' when guys r competing at National and Olympic level for their country is very disrespectful and why knock another guy's MA?!.....that's all Carcass pal :)

That proves that Yorkie knows sod-all! :hihi: he dont know who Yodsanklai and Overeem is means he dont follow real fighting sports just pretend ones. Waist of time arguin with jokers like this. stick to your ghey nonsence and leave real fighting to the pros

You've obviously not seen me at the kickboxing shows then pal. As I don't think you'd be calling me a joker if u did! IFYI I HAVE fought/sparred full contact at Thai Boxing way back in the day in the early 90's and I don't have to prove owt to you or anyone else.......especially someone sat there behind a computer being rude.

Anyway I was talking to Carcass, and wasn't arguing with anyone thank you...... so I don't need idiots like u piping up calling what I and others do gay (to which u can't even spell right) cos standing up in what I do I'd probably make u look a joke matey......bit old for it now mind :(

You r another one who has no respect for anyone else's style but your own.....SAD!!!

PS....I don't and haven't claimed to know everybody and everything in and about MA/MMA.......so yeah let's all have a laugh at me cause I don't know your particular sport/hobby......sorry we all can't be a 'PRO' like u my friend!!! ;)

This thread is pure dick swinging egotism. You gotta love dick swinging egotism :-)

I hope you guys prove who's got the biggest penis, that'd be really nice :-D

I'll quite openly admit Daniel that I've got the smallest......I've got no problem with that :wink:

:hihi:

You've obviously not seen me at the kickboxing shows then pal. As I don't think you'd be calling me a joker if u did! IFYI I HAVE fought/sparred full contact at Thai Boxing way back in the day in the early 90's and I don't have to prove owt to you or anyone else.......especially someone sat there behind a computer being rude.

Anyway I was talking to Carcass, and wasn't arguing with anyone thank you...... so I don't need idiots like u piping up calling what I and others do gay (to which u can't even spell right) cos standing up in what I do I'd probably make u look a joke matey......bit old for it now mind :(

You r another one who has no respect for anyone else's style but your own.....SAD!!!

PS....I don't and haven't claimed to know everybody and everything in and about MA/MMA.......so yeah let's all have a laugh at me cause I don't know your particular sport/hobby......sorry we all can't be a 'PRO' like u my friend!!! ;)

You are jokes! Fought in thaiboxing? out of Wicker? coz if you aint from Wicker then dude you aint no thaiboxer! You dont even know big names in thaiboxing and MMA? its like a boxing fan or worse a boxer not knowing who Ricky Hatton or Mike Tyson is. thats your instructors fault if he dont teach you whos who sound like a clown keeping his students brainwashed to make every1 think that he is the big name were overeem and gergard mousasi is.:hihi:

That's right I am no-body and I know nothing......I should bow at your feet......oh knowledgeable one......

I can't be bothered with u to be honest.........u r way too disrespectful and single minded for me, so u just run along now and carry on dreaming and thinking that u r something special......

I'd hate to think what u r like out on the beat with your attitude......I bet Professional Standards love u! :hihi:

Bye x

looks like the undercard is shaping up aswell now:hihi::hihi: