Need a dog walker for Wednesday.

Hello everyone! We are going to see Green Day on Wednesday night and as it's in Manchester we will be out of the house for a long time. I'm not working luckily so Jet will not be on his own for a totally hideous amount of time, but it is looking like we will be leaving the house at about 4pm and not getting back til gone 1am. We are therefore looking for someone to come and walk him for us, probably about 9pm-ish. The question is, do dog walkers work this late? And if they don't, does anyone fancy a well behaved (usually :hihi: ) BC for the night? :P

I hope you guys have a fantastic time!

I know I still owe you guys one for doing the same favour for us last year about this time, but I've got my hands a little full at the moment to be able to cope with introductions under such circumstances!

As soon as the Strixlet is a bit more independent, we'd be happy to do a spot of dog sitting :)

*excuse for a thread bump* :thumbsup:

try anna293 she may work that late - she nearby too

I hope you guys have a fantastic time!

I know I still owe you guys one for doing the same favour for us last year about this time, but I've got my hands a little full at the moment to be able to cope with introductions under such circumstances!

As soon as the Strixlet is a bit more independent, we'd be happy to do a spot of dog sitting :)

*excuse for a thread bump* :thumbsup:

God, totally understand you've more than got enough to keep you busy at the moment!

Jet & Brude will have to meet at some point, he's so much better with other dogs now.

Strix firstly thanks, we will have a fab time, it's Green Day, would be impossible to not enjoy it :D and gi'or you don't owe us anything! All that running around you did for us and Jeremy :) Thanks for the future offer of help though, I totally understand you are a little busy at the moment :P How's the strixlet doing? Must have cuddles at some point!

joanne, thanks, we've used anna before, she was the first person we were going to get in touch with if we don't have any joy here. I always leave everything until the last minute. The tickets have been booked for 7 months, and I didn't even think about it when we got the dog-we are going to see them in London at the weekend but that's covered by a workmate of haddock's who is very much looking forward to having Jet overnight. I hope to God he behaves nicely :hihi:

Snap Ock :) And yes, Jet is far, far better woth other dogs now. I'm a very proud mummy. Watch him randomly hate Brude just to show me up as a liar :roll:

Hey lovely, tis Sam, Julie's daughter :)

We have done our fair share of doggy looking after in the last few weeks and wouldn't mind. I'm in all the time atm :)

Free of charge for a lovely girl.

xx

Hey lovely, tis Sam, Julie's daughter :)

We have done our fair share of doggy looking after in the last few weeks and wouldn't mind. I'm in all the time atm :)

Free of charge for a lovely girl.

xx

Hello Mrs :) That me or haddock? :hihi:

That would be wonderful Sam, it honestly would, someone I know is always the best thing! Are you sure?

Haha... :P You :P

Definitely sure, we looked after Rachel's 2 for a week or so and we loved it!!

xx

Haha... :P You :P

Definitely sure, we looked after Rachel's 2 for a week or so and we loved it!!

xx

Thank-you! He'll love it, he comes equipped with ball, frisbee, measured out food and his own crate to sleep in.

Oh, and we provide cakes from Fancie as thank-yous!

Thank-you! He'll love it, he comes equipped with ball, frisbee, measured out food and his own crate to sleep in.

Oh, and we provide cakes from Fancie as thank-yous!

That the standard innit :D I recommend praline. :love:

Seriously, thank you! I've got to go to work soon but will it be ok if I message you on facebook tonight if I don't get a chance before I have to leave? Just wolfing down some lunch then taking dog out for half an hour. I woulnd't like to not give you anything for doing it, but if you won't take money then cake for you adn your lovely mama is the next best thing innit :)

That's fine darling, just leave me a message and we'll organise it :)

And why thank you, I've never tried Fancies!

xx