Anything happening on the anniversary of Michael Jacksons death

does anyone know if theres anything going on or anyone getting together to remember Micheal on the anniversary of his death. If anyone knows of anything or is arranging something could you please let me know.

no sorry. i would have thought so

I'm thinking of dancing in the town centre again on the anniversary date. Nothing confirmed as of yet though.

jacko not dead , its a plot for tax reasons. has the monkey gone[bubbles]

Edited by bendyman

As MJ's biggest fan in Sheffield, Lestat ought to be organising something, surely!

what the hell has happend to bubbles , sod jacko

It was sad that he died so young but he didn't really contribute much to society did he ?

He is dead - it's sad but you need to move on.

It was sad that he died so young but he didn't really contribute much to society did he ?

Michael Jackson was the first black artist to have a video aired on MTV.

Most Charities Supported by a Pop Star.

Many, many more..

Friday night (One year to the day of his death) There is an event happening in the City Centre.

This is a night hosted by Bar360, who gave me my first tribute dance spot after my appearance on fargate in the city centre last year shortly after MJ died.

The event is due to start around 7.30pm, there will be a selection of Michael Jackson themed cocktails on the menu and there will also be the chance to win a prize during the night.

I will be showcasing a selection of MJ hits, favourite songs, classic tracks and seldom heard modern day masterpieces. there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

More details can be found on here...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=123054811070105&ref=ts

Please don't take the pi$$ out of this post any of you who believe the whole peado/kiddie fiddler nonsense. This is mainly for the people who enjoyed his music, appreciated his talent and want a decent evening out.

Thanks guys

I wish I's seen this! :(

Friday night (One year to the day of his death) There is an event happening in the City Centre.

This is a night hosted by Bar360, who gave me my first tribute dance spot after my appearance on fargate in the city centre last year shortly after MJ died.

The event is due to start around 7.30pm, there will be a selection of Michael Jackson themed cocktails on the menu and there will also be the chance to win a prize during the night.

I will be showcasing a selection of MJ hits, favourite songs, classic tracks and seldom heard modern day masterpieces. there will be something for everyone to enjoy.

More details can be found on here...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=123054811070105&ref=ts

Please don't take the pi$$ out of this post any of you who believe the whole peado/kiddie fiddler nonsense. This is mainly for the people who enjoyed his music, appreciated his talent and want a decent evening out.

Thanks guys

Yeah maybe! :)

You can always help me organise a new event hun :)