Bookshop in Hillsborough - just opened

good news! i've been longing for a bookshop in hillsborough since moving here.

anyhting in the town that isn't another bloody cafe, estate agent, hairdresser or charity shop is more than welcome.

hope they do it justice though - if it's a crappy range, or loads of discounted celeb biogs, then it will be a shame.

:)

totally agree!

does anyone know if they buy books i have 100s to sell and havent a clue where to sell them ,I cant find a number for this shop listed any ideas ?

yeah I have 4 boxes full of books to get rid of. Wouldn't mind getting reid of them and seeing what they offer in way of trade in as I am sure there must be books in the shop that I want.

I have used it and got 3 books I wanted for £7.All second hand popular authors sorted into the usual fiction/non fiction categories and in good condition.He does say books bought/pxd,but when we took some he declined due to carrying large stock.Nice enough secondhand book shop to browse around comparable to the help the aged one at Broomhill,which I also like,and give my old books to,

I have used it and got 3 books I wanted for £7.All second hand popular authors sorted into the usual fiction/non fiction categories and in good condition.He does say books bought/pxd,but when we took some he declined due to carrying large stock.Nice enough secondhand book shop to browse around comparable to the help the aged one at Broomhill,which I also like,and give my old books to,

When we were there he mentioned he had a warehouse full of books to sell.