Anyone had a fake £75 online Dettol voucher at Asda online shopping?

I ordered my shopping on line yesterday and in my account it said i had a e-volcher for winning a compertition for dettol at £75. Today a lady phone me and said some one has hacked in to the system and i had to pay the extra £75 what i con..

What? They have been hacked and you have to pay more. Something is not right there.

Can you provide a little more info, such as the site and what you purchased etc.

we have just been on phone to them and they said there not refunding any ones £75. trading standards r getting rung first thing in the morning.. also if they been hacked r our bank accounts safe

Do not pay anything!!!! The whole thing sounds to be a conn.

http://www.asda.com i buy on line shpping every week of them. as soon as u go to checkout to pay for your food shopping there was a e-volcher in my account saying i had won £75 of my shopping then i had to add it to my trolley

Subtotal £230.18

Delivery £4.00

eVouchers £75.00

Savings £25.11

Total £134.07

this is bottom of my e-mail receit

I ordered my shopping on line yesterday and in my account it said i had a e-volcher for winning a compertition for dettol at £75. Today a lady phone me and said some one has hacked in to the system and i had to pay the extra £75 what i con..

I had the exact same thing last night and i have just received a call saying it would be cancelled if i did not pay the £75. I demanded to speak to the store manager and told him if it was not honoured i would go to the national newspapers. Funny enough the said i could have the discount.:hihi:

Did you even enter a competition with dettol?

we said the same but we have got no were with them. and they have took the extra 75 out of my account with out permission. they rung me after.

u get entered auto if u shop on line

hi graeme666 could u tell me who u phoned as i have just phoned them and said going to newspapers and they said no 1 has been honoured with this promotion

graeme who did u phone as been told no 1 has been houred and i said going to newspapers but they wasnt bothered