Private Tuition?

I want someone to come to my home and help my daughter with her reading and writing skills, does anyone know of anyone who offers this who is qualified and recommened? she is 5 and struggling in reception.

Hi my son is five and was having the same problems. I found a tutor on here and she has been fantastic. I will speak to her on wednesday and see if it is ok to pass on her number to you.

Hi my son is five and was having the same problems. I found a tutor on here and she has been fantastic. I will speak to her on wednesday and see if it is ok to pass on her number to you.

that would be great, thanks.

This post used to say I am offering private tuition, but this is now out of date.

Edited by emmaandhugh
I am no longer offering private tuition

HI, How much do you charge? I would like help for my daughter with reading and writing skills, do you have a valid CRB check? and are you currently teaching?

Thanks

This post used to be offering the details of private tuition, but again, is no longer applicable.

Edited by emmaandhugh

hi are you able to support children with special needs? I have 2 boys with dyslexia, y3 - mild affects his spelling and y8 more severe who could do with support, both boys require support in english, maths is okay, could you teach them both together? or would they need a separate hour each?

thanks emma

Sorry, I'm not taking on any new students now.

Edited by emmaandhugh