Baldwins "Omega"

Baldwins is noted for Banquet Dining and parties etc and probably the best in Sheffield. It also caters for normal dining at lunchtime. We went again this week and as usual good dining, good service and good value @ £13 for three courses.

We go to Baldwins for our works Christmas party and I've always been impressed by the food, service and atmosphere.

Regards

Doom

Love Baldwins - It's a Sheffield institution that has never lost that touch of class - they are releasing a book this year as well about the first 30 years.

Baldwins has the same "class" as Wetherspoons! It's tacky, 80s, and in serious need of some work!

I have to been to several of their salmon & strawberries nights in the summer, lovely food and a good night out. Well worth trying it.

Baldwins has the same "class" as Wetherspoons! It's tacky, 80s, and in serious need of some work!

ha ha you are having a laugh ? go on then whats your idea of a good volume catering operation?? Baldwins has the best reputation by far in this area, no i dont work there either, how you can compare to Wethersppons is beyond me:((

Im going to Baldwins on the Salmon & Strawberries night in August. Went a few years ago and it was a fab night out! Dont know how anyone can compare it to Wetherspoons!!!

greta atmoshere but needs a bit of updating

I've not been for over a year now but enjoyed it when I last went.

As someone who worked in function catering for years and has eaten at Baldwins it left a lot to be desired. Definitely dated, their DJs are rubbish and the menus are YAWN - salmon and strawberries? It's like an 80s throwback. Function catering menus are so boring, I could literally write one right now and it'd be the carbon copy of menus up and down the country.

Hmm..... so you may not like Salmon and Strawberry but as they are so popular and have about 15 dates a year (used to work there) and always sell out your telling me that if you ran a restaurant you wouldn't do this every year then?.... why change something when its doing soo well?!!

As well as there S+S nights they have new themed nights each year....

Everything has it's place and indeed Weatherspoons beer & food is good value. To compare Badlwins with Weatherspoons is a non starter. There is no comparison. On a value and qualtiy for money basis "Baldwins" wins hands down.