Can anyone recommend a Karndean supplier and fitter

We've found some good fitters, but have quite varied quotes on supply and supply / fit. The best deal so far is from GM Flooring - has anyone used them?

we used Pyramind in Woodseats. I think they sub their fitting work out but I'd imagine they all have to be experienced in Karndean. ours was - very good all round service and well stocked showroom too. Biggest pain for us though was that no one ever told me that when its been laid you then have to do all the stripping and protection yourself straight away

We had Karndean fitted in our last house by the place that is next to Dunelm Mill. They were very good.

Cant remember the name.

Is it Bensons???

js flooring are really good and great prices too

layers at crosspool or dronfield

We used Riverdale Flooring who are based opposite the SWFC ground on the small industrial estate, the fitter was called Neil who was brilliant and he did a top job.

Very professional...

Alan Dexter at Gleadless Town End

id try js flooring too... He's very clean and tidy and great job. Tells u exactly what u need. they do carpets too.. http://Www.jsfloor.co.uk

Wendys in Rotherham. The first time we had Karndean we used Riverdale, never again. The fitting was diabolical and getting the situation resolved was a complete nightmare. We moved house and wanted Karndean again. I was recommended Wendys. I spoke to them and told them my past experience. They immediately asked me to go and view a property where they were installing Karndean. I went and I was impressed. They fitted the entire downstairs and I have no complaints. They were friendly and everything went according to plan.

Ive recently had some karndean flooring laid by a company called surefit carpets, they have been fantastic from start to finish. i gave them a call an they arranged to give me a free quote to supply and fit the flooring, and they even brought out a selection of karndean samples to my house so i could view in my house.

Ive recently had some karndean flooring laid by a company called surefit carpets, they have been fantastic from start to finish. i gave them a call an they arranged to give me a free quote to supply and fit the flooring, and they even brought out a selection of karndean samples to my house so i could view in my house.

is it me or does this daveyjones seem to be the same person as dugsy.

dugsy seems to run surefit carpets and all daveyjones seems to be doing is posting how good surefit carpets are.

they seemed to join as members round the same time

coincidence??????? or someone praising them self's