Semi intimate piercing

If by sensitivity you mean it hurts massive amounts when caught on something.... yeah!

No I was meaning after everything as healed fully is there any increased sensitivity in the area …………. Sorry if that’s a daft question but I am looking at it from a blokes point of few. :blush:

No I was meaning after everything as healed fully is there any increased sensitivity in the area …………. Sorry if that’s a daft question but I am looking at it from a blokes point of few. :blush:

I did know what you meant.... sorry, couldn't resist

erm... I suppose so... now sure though, I can't really remember not having them done..

When I had mine done, it bled more than anything else I've had done. It didn't take all that long to heal though. I guess two months tops.

As others have said keep it clean and don't catch it too much!

I took mine out after about 4 years though due to constantly catching it on things

Perhaps I am a little dim, but I'm not, why would a person want their nipple(s) pierced ? :confused:

Perhaps I am a little dim, but I'm not, why would a person want their nipple(s) pierced ? :confused:

Why :huh:

Sounds like you’re on the same wavelength as me, is it a visual thing or a sexual one?

Why :huh:

Sounds like you’re on the same wavelength as me, is it a visual thing or a sexual one?

A form of expression? Some can't communicate at certain levels and excel in the visual?

A form of self harm?

Maybe an answer isn't needed and only needed if it's inflicted on others.

Personally....I can't get my head around any type of body disfigurement..

I think it is different for everyone...

I can't offer an explanation for it really, but personally, I like peircings and nipple piercings are to me no different to any others... except perhaps that people can't see it, like navel ones i guess.. something that is a neccessity for work.

I would never have any facial piercings or visible tattoos but respect that everone is different and for some they like it.

MY nipple took a while to heal, mainly due to me not realising I was allergic to Surgical Steel and Nickel, lost my Tragus piercing through that. However my Nipple and Tongue piercings live on! Nipple has been done for 8 years now, tongue for 7.

Nipple was by far the most painful piercing I've had, but as long as you look after it, all will be good!

I think that I may have my Glans pierced, now that would be guaranteed to break the ice at parties. :)

I think that I may have my Glans pierced, now that would be guaranteed to break the ice at parties. :)

I think you're better off using one of those little hammers...

dragon tattoos near the fire station at manor top. top class people if you want a tattoo as well.

Thanks Medusa, it's been an ambition of mine since my teens back in the day. My only concern is the length of healing time- some sites say 12 months before any intimacy in the area after a piercing!

I have had mine done and it wasnt that bad. It was only a little sore for a week or ten days.

12 months is a little bit stupid.

get em done I love women with pierced nipples :love::love: