Anyone else has trouble with customers from the Old Grindstone pub,Crookes?

i need to get something off my chest!!!!

The 2 landlords that are managering the grindstone are lads that have been around crookes one all his life and the other most of his,

Where is the support from crookes community obsolutely NONE!!! all you want to do is make things bigger then what they are in regards to gossip, and like to exaggerate certain events which are totally blown out of porportion. These lads are trying there best and all you lot, that are putting your pennies worth in with bad comments, all your doing is trying to grind them down! Have abit more respect for yourselfs, and give the lads a break! You can't please everyone, and yes you are all entitled to your opinions, and so am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to get something off my chest!!!!

The 2 landlords that are managering the grindstone are lads that have been around crookes one all his life and the other most of his,

Where is the support from crookes community obsolutely NONE!!! all you want to do is make things bigger then what they are in regards to gossip, and like to exaggerate certain events which are totally blown out of porportion. These lads are trying there best and all you lot, that are putting your pennies worth in with bad comments, all your doing is trying to grind them down! Have abit more respect for yourselfs, and give the lads a break! You can't please everyone, and yes you are all entitled to your opinions, and so am i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they run a good clean and friendly pub the people of Crookes will support them 100% but that support and respect has to be earned.

the support from crookes community isn't there because people will not go in the pub when there are guys sitting on the doorstep smoking, effing and blinding and they would have to ask them to move just to get in, we all know where that can lead!

Who are the landlords now then? Anyone I know?:-)

I can imagine it being upsetting having some urinate against your window or wall, but anti-social behaviour at night is not unique to customers of that pub or any other.

If they run a good clean and friendly pub the people of Crookes will support them 100% but that support and respect has to be earned.

Earned!!!!!!!!!! Have you heard yourself, anyone would think you are important!! well i respect people that say things to people face instead of running there mouth off on a forum!!! They run a clean enviroment, and the managers are very friendly. why not put your real name to all your comments then you might earn some respect for yourself!!!!!!!!!

rachel hudson

Who are the landlords now then? Anyone I know?:-)

go in and see them sweetie, see if you know them!!! xxx

the support from crookes community isn't there because people will not go in the pub when there are guys sitting on the doorstep smoking, effing and blinding and they would have to ask them to move just to get in, we all know where that can lead![/QU

just think you are blowing things out of proportion, thats only my opinion, yes you have some people swearing what pub doesn't!

Aww some of these are a bit off (and mean) !! At least they're trying!! 'Trying' to make it work. Think some just like to moan, these 'dedicated, hardworking (oh yes!), EXPENSE claiming some' that moan about people doing nothin all day (that your taxes pay for, as im sure you've complained?) . At least they're trying to have a job which are few and far between now, not like some.....Jeremy Kylers!!!! I like the Grindstone, its hardly a ghetto! RANT!! love fruit!!! Bed.........

If they run a good clean and friendly pub the people of Crookes will support them 100% but that support and respect has to be earned.[/QUOT

Have you heard yourself, earn respect........................Well i respect people more who can say it to peoples faces what they are not happy with instead of putting things on forums, voicing your opinions, Infact why not put your name to all your comments,

Aww some of these are a bit off (and mean) !! At least they're trying!! 'Trying' to make it work. Think some just like to moan, these 'dedicated, hardworking (oh yes!), EXPENSE claiming some' that moan about people doing nothin all day (that your taxes pay for, as im sure you've complained?) . At least they're trying to have a job which are few and far between now, not like some.....Jeremy Kylers!!!! I like the Grindstone, its hardly a ghetto! RANT!! love fruit!!! Bed.........

well said!!!!!!!!!!!

If they run a good clean and friendly pub the people of Crookes will support them 100% but that support and respect has to be earned.[/QUOT

Have you heard yourself, earn respect........................Well i respect people more who can say it to peoples faces what they are not happy with instead of putting things on forums, voicing your opinions, Infact why not put your name to all your comments,

With comments like I can see how welcoming it would be, so I will obviously be rushing to give the pub my custom.