Hi Haider,

an I have the details on the Retail Training Business Admin and the Warehouse and Storage courses please...

Thanks

is this in sheffield if so when will the sia security course start?

I Would just like to thank Haider & his staff for sorting out the 17th edition electrical course i went on in Barnsley.It was a very well run course,The lecturers were very helpful.I am pleased to say i have passed so just got to get into the job market now.

Daz

Hi I am interested in Sage 50 and payroll course.....can u pls tell me the venue , dates and length of course....also if u could let me know the contents of the course...

thanks

I Would just like to thank Haider & his staff for sorting out the 17th edition electrical course i went on in Barnsley.It was a very well run course,The lecturers were very helpful.I am pleased to say i have passed so just got to get into the job market now.

Daz

I would like to thank you for joining our programme and I am happy that we were able to help you. If you need any help in future please do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck for job hunting. :)

Hi I am interested in Sage 50 and payroll course.....can u pls tell me the venue , dates and length of course....also if u could let me know the contents of the course...

thanks

SAGE Payroll

Eligibility Criteria

A basic understanding of accounts, book-keeping and / or purchase and sales

ledger. For those wishing to work in finance or billing department/job role

Course Contents

Unit 1: How to install and set up Sage Instant Payroll

Unit 2: How to process a standard payroll run

Unit 3: Making use of the other main utilities within Sage Instant Payroll

Unit 4: Statutory functions in Sage Instant Payroll

Unit 5: The Period End, the Year End and e-Submission

Qualification outcomes

Internal certification SAGE

Hours per day: 7 - Duration: 5 days

SAGE Accounts 50

Eligibility Criteria

A basic understanding of accounts, book-keeping and / or purchase and sales

ledger. For those wishing to work in finance or billing department/job role

Course Contents

Credit control

Month end

Reporting and VAT returns

Management Information

Departmental Reporting

Qualification outcomes

Internal Certification SAGE

Hours per day: 7

Duration: 5 days

The waiting time to start a course is 6 to 8 weeks. you need to come to our office and fill the forms.

If you need more information ring us on 01709 720530

Hello OP. Is the electrical course still going on? How soon can I register and how soon can I start? Regards

Sorry, our funding finished end of October 2010 so we are not running any courses. The funding might come in Jun/July 2011 depend on the new government.

hi was just searching the web for jobs and came across this

was wondering if anyone could tell me if this scheme limited to the shefield area or is something like this available up in scotland i am in aberdeen

As you can see, the scheme has ended. Not sure if anyone around here will know what's available in Scotland. Most people struggle to find out what's available around here as it is.