13/11/2010 Stevie G's Roxy reunion, O2 Academy

This event has now fully sold out!!

noooooooo, gutted, they should do another one... :(:(

Is there anyway to go on a waiting list in case any tickets are returned?

Has anyone got anymore tickets left by any chance? Im already going anyway I believe has my friend just got hold of two of them :D but I was trying to get a couple more for friends maybe :)

hi does any1 have any spare ticket please please please for my son and his partner

thx

Hi, does anyone have 2 tickets spare? My husband and his mate have lost their tickets.....

I have a mate who wants a ticket for this, are there any spare or any returns?

Had a fantastic night,everything was great,from queuing in the rain on the ramp (brings back memories),i was the bloke in the 80s suit and yellow t-shirt with the raybans,covered in fake tan,all 80s style,looking like a dick really but felt great! lol. i fell flat on my ass upstairs,becoming a habit.

Loved it when they pulled the covers off the roxy sign on the stage and everyone cheered,great night all round.

Town was packed too,just shows how popular it was really,i bet all the bars would be happy if it was a more regular thing.

Bring on boxing day!

Come on guys and girls we need more feed back what classics was played and last tune of the night was boys town gang played was the place rocking

I got two tickets for me and my wife and i was quite excited that it was getting turned back in to Roxy's for that night.

The atmosphere was brilliant i cannot fault that.

When i used to go to Roxy's it was all 80's Motown and Reggae, but last night i didn't hear any of that, and for the live 'bands' (if you can call them that) the street beggers in town could have done better performances than them last night. Its also not as big as it used to be (not saying thats down the people who organized this event).

After all the 'hype' was made of this event and how amazing its going to be, i ended up feeling let down when i got there.

Now they are doing one on boxing day, where if you still have your tickets you get in discounted or something? and if its the same as it was last night, i think ill be giving it a miss I'm sure i might have my hair to do on that night.

Really Really Disappointed! gave in and went home at 2.30 but if the music would have been better i would have stayed to the end

Edited by mmitchell

I did enjoy last night, but I do have to say that eletro band was a let down! What was they all about? The atmosphere and people there was great though, even the annoy drunk woman that kept falling into people bless her!

Was the raffle ever drawn BTW I bought tickets for it and then after we did heard if they didnt sell enough it wouldnt be drawn until boxing day! (a little bit of a con and let down to be honest) but it is for charity. Aslong as they announce the raffle numbers and place them on various places where people can see if its them then I dont think its that bad, BUT if you have to go to the Boxcing day night event I will think that will be abit of a con!

I did enjoy last night, but i think ill give the Boxing day event a miss especially if that band will be on!!