The old Ritz bingo place on Wordsworth Avenue - what's happening to it?

mosque i carnt see that up there it wunt last 2 min,its prob the scrap men up 2 no good, i used to go to the ritz bingo x enjoyed it shame about the building just standing there cause its quite big inside..it would have been a good idea to have it for sumthing for the kids cause theres nothing for them to do...

Aaaah, looks perfect for my 'D.I.V.O.R.C.E' party....I'm only inviting the ex-in-laws n have told 'em to bring a bottle.....hahahahaaaa, i'll not be there..:hihi:

lmao:hihi:

mosque i carnt see that up there it wunt last 2 min,its prob the scrap men up 2 no good, i used to go to the ritz bingo x enjoyed it shame about the building just standing there cause its quite big inside..it would have been a good idea to have it for sumthing for the kids cause theres nothing for them to do...

I agree like I said if it was turned it to something for kids then it would not get bad people damageing the area it is big in side and un like other people r saying the uner level is where my m8s found is to be safe on our last vist

Look I know we all have different idaers but I personly have some attachment to it over the last year and have been in and looked round and all apert from the roof is stable if some one was to fix it up some one may buy it and do something for the area with it. It has good history it would b ashame to let it come down over a few people who just dump things on there I personly have cracked down on people being round there before I just used to only move them on if they was damageing my house but now I move them on and tell the police before it gets that far. It is not my fault police take 3 days to respond that is why I got involved helping out before things got out of hand

your not doing a very good job of looking after the place why did you not stop the fly tippers dumping the sofa,s at the side

Yeah the sofa was on fire when I drove past yesterday.

give me the ritz for a pound and i will restore it to its prime perhaps a la chamber club will be a hit in parson cross.

seen a kid down the side of there today as well in a grey hoodie having a look about down the side the sofa was on

there has been roomers that they are turning it into a mosque for years but i cant see that taking off on parson cross

it would end up been firebombed again

not for another few years anyway not till the goverment steps up it muti-cultral housing plan