The old Ritz bingo place on Wordsworth Avenue - what's happening to it?

hi going past the old rits bingo place this afternoon about 1ish i was walking past it their was a large white van and 2 guys with clip boards.looking at it,and walking around it..i ask one of them what you going to do with it as its been like this for years,the other one replyed its going to be a mosque mate..so is he kidding or serious...i told my wife about it.she said theirs nothing been in the star about it..so im puzzled now is the council going to build on it?or was they bogus scrapmen.after scrap..iv called back later this evening..theirs no white van.and i can not see any boards ripped of the building

its on wordsworth ave,and shiregreen road on the roundabout

Looks like it needs a bit of work inside.............

its on wordsworth ave,and shiregreen road on the roundabout
no its not, its at the roundabout of wordsworth avenue & southey green road :thumbsup:

yes your right sorry southey green road...strange tho workmen their to day..looking around the place

may be their going to sell it?but thiers so many bogus scrapmen about tho.who knows..and they was carring clip boards and had hard hats on..and fluecent jackets on..

yes your right sorry southey green road...strange tho workmen their to day..looking around the place
iv heard several rumours as to whats happening with the place but nothing for certain

Dear DIY SOS ................:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Aaaah, looks perfect for my 'D.I.V.O.R.C.E' party....I'm only inviting the ex-in-laws n have told 'em to bring a bottle.....hahahahaaaa, i'll not be there..:hihi:

Aaaah, looks perfect for my 'D.I.V.O.R.C.E' party....I'm only inviting the ex-in-laws n have told 'em to bring a bottle.....hahahahaaaa, i'll not be there..:hihi:

And they can play bingo as well :hihi:

Looks like it needs a bit of work inside...........

i like the posts from the local who said it was "Chav Infestered" near the bingo hall :hihi:

i like the posts from the local who said it was "Chav Infestered" near the bingo hall :hihi:

I think ther's a powder you can buy from Wilkisons for that...oooops. sorry wrong thread, should've posted to the 'Ant infestation' thread ..:D:D:D