Junior football team requires players 2010/2011

SHEFFIELD UNITED JUNIOR BLADES under 15`s require players for all positions.

we are currently looking for new players to join our squad for next seasons under 15`s. if you are interested, please phone 07971 410397 and speak to Gary.

trials will be on sunday 20th june at matthews lane, norton. postcode S8 8JS. trials start at 11am.

players must not be registered with any other club.

Hi there - my son is 10 - do you have a younger team that may need players ?

Any other teams that need players ? - my son starts Y6 in september - thanks !

hi, all our age groups are tialling at minute. got to juniorblades.org for all managers contact details.

hi my son as been in a football team but the manager as said he carnt play this season because of is age he.s 10 in sept the team he played for is under 11s is this rite he said he as to be in y6 to be able to carry on which my son will be in y5 in sept

hi my son as been in a football team but the manager as said he carnt play this season because of is age he.s 10 in sept the team he played for is under 11s is this rite he said he as to be in y6 to be able to carry on which my son will be in y5 in sept

Should have to be 10 by 31st august to be able to play under 11's

Hello Wendy,

Your manager is telling you the truth. When boys move to 11 a-side they have to fall into an under 11 age group. Your son falls into an under 10's category. I look after a very good under 10's team and we are currently trialling. I have two caoches helping me who are level 1 and I am doing my level 3. We are all CRB checked and emrgency aid covered. We have also attended a safe guarding children course. Our club is Handsworth Boys and we are a charter standard club.

If you would like me to have a look at him please reply and I can give you some dates.

Regards

Sean Dunphy

If you would

hi, all our age groups are tialling at minute. got to juniorblades.org for all managers contact details.

Thanks for that - but i cant seem to get on to that website ?!!:(

Hello Wendy,

Your manager is telling you the truth. When boys move to 11 a-side they have to fall into an under 11 age group. Your son falls into an under 10's category. I look after a very good under 10's team and we are currently trialling. I have two caoches helping me who are level 1 and I am doing my level 3. We are all CRB checked and emrgency aid covered. We have also attended a safe guarding children course. Our club is Handsworth Boys and we are a charter standard club.

If you would like me to have a look at him please reply and I can give you some dates.

Regards

Sean Dunphy

If you would

hi i would be happy for you to look at him please he.s got a trial on 27th june so any date except then thanks

Hello Wendy,

My email is s.dunphy@sky.com

If you would like to contact via that email and pass on you telephone number I can give you a call. We are training on Tuesday 15th June at 6 oclock.

Thanks

Sean

Edited by Sean Dunphy

Hi there - my son is 11 - do you have a younger team that may need players ? I want you give me some information!

Hello kevin,

My email is s.dunphy@sky.com if you would like to make contact and leave your number. The team above me (under 11's) are having trials at the minute so there maybe an oppertunity but I'm not sure.

thanks

Sean

Hi wendy we are looking for players that will be in y5 in sept,we train on wednesdays at 6 we are WOODMAN JFC, we also won the league this year,we train at woodthorpe school,if intrested please ring me on 07825041156 clare