Does anybody know where i can get cadet boots??

i am needing a size 14 and a size 6 but jay jay seems to be the only army supplier and has none if anybody has any sizes i need cash is waiting or if anybody knows where i cud get them please let me know as i need sum asap for my boys to go to camp many thanks for ur help

depends how soon you want them, ebay? cadet direct?

JayJays you will pay about £50 for used boots.

There is an army man on Saturday carboot Jnk 29 M1 12:30pm , boots are £4 2nd hand including goretex Danners,Pro boots and Mattahorns , new boots are £6 but tend to be desert boots like the LOWA ones i bought for work.

He sells Goretex suits new for £15 !!!, Bergens for £3 !!!! Stupid prices and all still sealed in bags.

Other than that ebay is the next best or Ask at the cadets for kids who have outgrown the older boots.

my son has some cadet boots for sale if you pm me your size etc and your no I'll get him to contact you

If you have some time take a trip out to Avis, in barnsley - shes in the yellow pages x

try dangerzone paintball shop at hillsborough, also sells army supplies

ty jodie just got both sizes from dangerzone cant thank u enough