Are there any places for 4 year old at nurseries in S8/Woodseats?

I've recently moved to Woodseats and my son (almost 4) is still in nursery near where we used to live which is a bit of a trek. I'd like to move him to one around Woodseats so we can walk there, ideally the one that joins to Woodseats school as he's got a place there to start in January next year. Does anyone know what the nurseries around Woodseats are like, and if there are any places for a 4 year old (as he will be soon)? He'll need a place for around 15 hours a week, until the end of December.

Thanks!

Aqua x

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thanks.

Have you tried the Grapevine one on Chesterfield Rd/Queen's Rd or The Little School House on Chesterfield Rd?

The Woodseats School Nursery is the greatest! Mrs Manterfield is a legend!

In the meantime, there is also Chantrey House on Chantrey Road, or I think it's called Kids Unlimited - down by Sainsburys on Archer Road. If you struggle for a place perhaps a childminder instead? There's loads of them around here :)

dont know about woodseat but woodthorpe nursery have

Grapvine is fab my son went there for 2 years he also went to woodseats school nursery which is good..... At woodseats school in recp now and loves it .

( i own the cafe across for woodseats school ,call in for cup of tea and a chat anytime )

Give Sheffield Information Link (the Families Information Service) a ring they hold lists of all nurseries, childminders etc and regular update vacancy information for each provider. Their number is 275 6699. It's all free.

The Little School House opposite KFC x

I would say avoid little school house, but there is Chantreyland as well, up at the back of Woodseats, at the top of Derbyshire Lane... That is a great one, with a real farmhouse/country feel... Grapevine is a really well set up place too!

Why avoid it? Just out of interest?x

Theres a Nursery on Holmhirst rd, is a good one, been around for years, or its too late now though, as school nearly over, but Kids Unlimited is a great place on Archer RD.

Our kids were at ABC nursery on Chantrey Road, now called Chantrey House I believe. It was excellent.

There's also a council run nursery at Chancet Wood, just behind Morrisons. We used that as well. Excellent too.