St Phillips Social Club on fire - A61 closed southbound

***** sake. It woke me up at 6am smoke coming in through the window from across the way. I cannot believe its been goin on since past 4. only now I can hear sirens at 6.30??? what the hell is taking so long to deal with this

It's a huge fire across all the compound

posted at 04:56 am by Unknown Sole: :already done it over half a hour ago! There 3/4 fire engines there at the mo ( fire services notified)

***** sake. It woke me up at 6am smoke coming in through the window from across the way. I cannot believe its been goin on since past 4. only now I can hear sirens at 6.30??? what the hell is taking so long to deal with this

Get a life !, if you can do any better than the fire service, get out and do it. If not let them get on with their job.

It's a huge fire across all the compound

And it did woke me up... I hope no one got injured in the said incident

D you think a woman would have been speaking over a megaphone? I heard something at about 4 ish but the birds were too noisy for me to make out what was being said. It sounded a long way off but noise travels further at night when it is quiet? I live in S20

just gone past at 6.50 and it`s just smoking now. Not much left of the club though

Get a life !, if you can do any better than the fire service, get out and do it. If not let them get on with their job.

what a surprise always some comedian who has to make some pathetic comment :suspect:

D you think a woman would have been speaking over a megaphone? I heard something at about 4 ish but the birds were too noisy for me to make out what was being said. It sounded a long way off but noise travels further at night when it is quiet? I live in S20

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm no.

Not unless someone was shouting at the same level as a nuke going off

Woooooo Fame , The Star ( online ) has used my pics :)

what a surprise always some comedian who has to make some pathetic comment :suspect:

I couldn't agree more - there's always a comedian on here. Had you forgotten what you'd posted earlier?! :huh:

They've found some acid on site and are considering further road closure. Either someone was using it to clear the drains or they've uncovered a bomb factory. Watch out for fun runners in penguin costumes