Harry Potter! am I the only one who likes it? :(

I cant help that i LOVE Harry Potter! I just wonderder if i was the only one! None of my m8s like it and i bug the living daylights out of them with it! IF there are ne potter freeks on the site, please reply!!!!

sorry

love lexxy xxxxxx

:hihi:

:help:

Sweetie,

Carry on enjoying reading Harry Potter and definitely carry on annoying your friends with it. Thats two enjoyable past times for the price of one :-)

I think many more people enjoy Harry Potter than might admit to it, the sales certainly suggest that.

No, its a kids book and goes hand in hand with those types of people who read 'Graphic Novels' ... they're bloody COMICS!!!

Originally posted by serapis

No, its a kids book and goes hand in hand with those types of people who read 'Graphic Novels' ... they're bloody COMICS!!!

Meh, I'm 29 and I still enjoy reading Harry Potter books.. As for graphic novels, sure they are drawn in a comic style but they are NOT comics, comics are stuff like Beano, Dandy et al.

I love Harry Potter and I'm 51. Maybe I'm just a sad old woman but who cares!:cool:

I love Harry Potter and I'm 18 :D

Originally posted by Rich

Meh, I'm 29 and I still enjoy reading Harry Potter books.. As for graphic novels, sure they are drawn in a comic style but they are NOT comics, comics are stuff like Beano, Dandy et al.

That’s a misconception put about to make grown men feel better about reading a media primarily aimed at children, thus the re-branding to Graphic Novel, which means the same thing.

From wikipedia

A comic book is a magazine or book containing the art form of comics. Comic books are often called comics, especially in the U.K.. Although the term implies otherwise, the subject matter in comic books is not necessarily humorous. In fact, it varies widely.

But to be honest, I’m just pulling peoples chain here, read what you want and read what ever takes your fancy. It doesn't matter what you read, its reading that counts. Who cares what the subject is?

A lot of graphic novels are very definitely not aimed at kids. Art Spiegelman's Maus, and Joe Sacco's Palestine are two very good examples I've read, enjoyed and mulled over long after I've put them back on the bookshelf.

i love harry potter and im 17!!

(is it me or does it sound like an alcoholics annonymous meeting here? hehe)