Sheffield Owls v Sheffield Reds - Do you want to play ?

Trying to get my starting line up but need to know who James is and where he plays and also where Gaz from Masons plays.

Cheers

Alryt pal its Zaff you still wanting me and Marc to come down?

Trying to get my starting line up but need to know who James is and where he plays and also where Gaz from Masons plays.

Cheers

hiya mate, is it ok if you can PM me your mobile so if I have any problems in finding you i will just call you, i cant get that map on my computer, im coming from nottingham so should be there around 10ish. I know concord but not been there for ages.

cheers

If anyone needs a lift from broomhill/town way give a shout- i have 1 spare seat.

Alryt pal its Zaff you still wanting me and Marc to come down?

Spoke to Marc, no probs coming down.

hiya mate, is it ok if you can PM me your mobile so if I have any problems in finding you i will just call you, i cant get that map on my computer, im coming from nottingham so should be there around 10ish. I know concord but not been there for ages.

cheers

Yeah no problem

Some of the Masons lads on the red side are dropping out , Really to give more time for other reds players on pitch and thought it was fair to them .

So reds may now have 16 ish!!

Hope thats ok and fair .

I cant wait for the game now , just hope its not really hot !

Oh and we have a guest referee, ME lol

Gashed my knee playing last Sunday and its not gonna heal in time so sos lads lol.

Some of the Masons lads on the red side are dropping out , Really to give more time for other reds players on pitch and thought it was fair to them .

So reds may now have 16 ish!!

Hope thats ok and fair .

I cant wait for the game now , just hope its not really hot !

fair play to them!!

fair play to them!!

Just thought with all the effort of players off the forum for reds , That those not kinda linked to masons get more time etc for reds !

Tho ill be playing lol (so bring ya shin pads owls players, im kinda S Pearce, V JONES, Roy keane player:hihi::hihi:)

Edited by The Manager

Oh and we have a guest referee, ME lol

Gashed my knee playing last Sunday and its not gonna heal in time so sos lads lol.

Oh such a shame m8 ;):P

Cheers

dont know james m8 ? gaz plays Midfield, but maybe be a doubt as he on his hols and dunt get bk till late sat,

Can anyone give me Sheedy and Lyodd a lift from Gleadless atall ?