Badmington at Killarmarsh (or close)

Hiya, i'm hoping to find some people (or person) that fancy meeting up for some badmington, I live near crystal peaks and really want to get back to a level of un-fit instead of totally un-fit, i'm not amazing, but i'm not useless either....just know its a great cardio workout as i run around like blue arsed fly and i'm competitive...but can take the humour of me losing :hihi:

Hi, are you still trying to find someone to play against?

PM me

We have a club that meets on a Monday 8 until 10, several new players have started with similar circumstances. First week free.

Where do you meet? How many members on average per night? Also how much to play?

Thanks

hi im new to area. and unfit and also havent really played for a number of years. could someone give me some more information

Hiya, i'm hoping to find some people (or person) that fancy meeting up for some badmington, I live near crystal peaks and really want to get back to a level of un-fit instead of totally un-fit, i'm not amazing, but i'm not useless either....just know its a great cardio workout as i run around like blue arsed fly and i'm competitive...but can take the humour of me losing :hihi:

Hello! :wave:

Long time no speak!

You should come to the club on a Tuesday night at Ponds Forge, I go, so its not like you won't know anyone, and everyone I've met has been really friendly...

Maybe see you there? It starts at 8.

x