New Waterstones Knit Group

Yes but I won't have to do anything at this one. Is there any reason they are having the meeting on the fist floor? Are they expecting a bit of trouble? :D

Yep, they are expecting you!:hihi:

Did anyone actually go, or know anyone that did go? Be good to know what it was like.

Did anyone actually go, or know anyone that did go? Be good to know what it was like.

Pay attention...... it doesn't start until 21st June :roll::hihi:

Pay attention...... it doesn't start until 21st June :roll::hihi:

Sorry, was so ecstatic that I'd managed the 2 needle sock that this slipped from me attention. Either that or old age is contagious.................

Sorry, was so ecstatic that I'd managed the 2 needle sock that this slipped from me attention. Either that or old age is contagious.................

Who have you been sitting close to?

Who have you been sitting close to?

The "care in the community section" at the back of the shop!:D

I'm interested in going. However, I would have to take my 10 month old with me. Does anyone know if this would be alright? Would anyone have any objections? Hmmmmmm. Decisions.

I have not knitted for years hmmmmmmmmmmmm might getnedles out again

I thought the Costa Coffee was upstairs! I would of thought it easier because all the craft books were upstairs!

Just a joke Moonfire - the details on their website have "first" spelt incorrectly as "fist"

I'm interested in going. However, I would have to take my 10 month old with me. Does anyone know if this would be alright? Would anyone have any objections? Hmmmmmm. Decisions.

I wouldn't mind and they shouldn't mind either!

Just a joke Moonfire - the details on their website have "first" spelt incorrectly as "fist"

LOL, you would of thought that being a bookshop there would be people there who could spell....see I didn't even see that...I must have just read it 'first'!:hihi:

oh im at work - saw someone post on ravelry about this. I'll have to find a group though maybe