England Game - 2nd Round

Ok so although we have can't hire The Common Room for England's second game, I have been told that we can hire the area for another game.

This area is free for a potential England match on Saturday 26th June at 7.30pm. It is the game England will play if they get through the first 3 matches and win their group - fingers crossed! This area is provisionally on hold for us (so no-one else can book it).

The area comes with one American sized pool table, two 40" plasma screens and seating. Guests will have unlimited and exclusive use of the pool table in this area during their booking for no additional charges. The area is situated next to the small pool bar therefore we will have easy access to a bar during

their time in the area. The area is made private with a curtain and rope barriers.

It can hold up to 25-30 people approx. It has seating on either side of the area and a pool table in the middle. Again the cost will be £5 per person.

I need to let them know soon ish whether we definately want the area. Don't worry, we don't have to pay anything for it unless England are definately going to be in this game!

So please leave a post if you are interested in coming

Cheers

Rach :-)

Sounds good so count me in! I have the utmost confidence that England will win the group and play in this game (although it looks like we'll have to do it without Rio)...

Rach - You may as well just book it. Chances are England wont get through and it'll be free of charge anyway.

We can then have a pool night instead :loopy:

i'll wander along

count me in

Sounds good :)

(although after yesterday maybe the sunday game will need to be reserved!)

Hi Guys

I realise that the chances of England making this game, have significantly reduced since Fri! But i would still like an idea on numbers, incase they do make it through on Weds.

If you would like to come on Sat, and haven't already signed up, please can you put a post on ths thread to let me know you are coming.

At the moment only 6 people have shown an interest, so unless the numbers go up i'll have to cancel it!

I'm still coming.

Not sure I'll make it or not to be honest Rach,

Maybe if interest isn't huge (or people don't get back to you) it might be an idea just to arrange to meet up in a pub without booking the room and having a large bill to pay??

just a thought.....

rich

Hiya

I'm away that weekend so can't come but maybe you should get one of the committee to send out an email as some people don't check the forum much!

Claire