:WARNING: Anyone With an xbox with xbox live, READ THIS!

Hiya forumers!

Anyone with an xbox live account needs to watch out, there is a group of hackers going round and hacking onto xbox's when you're on live. What happens once they've done what ever they're doing is anyone can scroll over your player, see your username, email and password.

This has just happened to my brother, he phoned microsoft and they said they're is nothing they can really do. =/

Just thought i would pass this on to you to let you know :)

Or just dont have passwords like 'password'

And don't give your secret answers away when chatting with others on XBL.

sounds like he goofed up to me, besides if your using an email address with important documents you get what's coming to you.

I use hotmail for spam and googlemail for anything important.

How can he have goofed up? i think you missed the point. nobody GUESSED his password, what retard would have their password as 'password'? anyways, when somebody HACKS the system, it shows you peoples password and email... not that they have guessed it.

and haha @ gmail hack. gmail has quite a few loop holes.. as someone has bragged about on various websites.

please close topic as nobody needs to know anything else :) was just trying to give people a heads up.

Don't you think a hack reported in 2007, would have been resolved by now?

And who uses a beta email service for business?

How can he have goofed up? i think you missed the point. nobody GUESSED his password, what retard would have their password as 'password'? anyways, when somebody HACKS the system, it shows you peoples password and email... not that they have guessed it.

and haha @ gmail hack. gmail has quite a few loop holes.. as someone has bragged about on various websites.

please close topic as nobody needs to know anything else :) was just trying to give people a heads up.

Yes somone guessed his password, you cant just suimply hack an xbox live account.

He will have ****** someone off online and they will have guessed his password (not all that difficult), then put all his account info in his Bio or where ever they put it.

And why would Microsoft make it so if someone hacked an account it shows all personal info to the outside world???

I'm gonna have to use this: :loopy:

Edited by Bonjon

yes you can just simply hack an xbox live account. some people out there can hack almost everything... don't know why you would waste time hacking. Loop holes are exposed.. like facebook for example... there is a website and a youtube video on how to hack someones facebook and you don't need there password to access there messages ect...

and microsoft aren't hack proof thats why. :)

Thanks for this.

This happened to me not long ago. May I add, my password is a difficult one to guess due to the variation of letters and numbers. But luckily it was my spam email address, I don't understand why they would do this either I was simply playing on Fifa.

But like alot of websites say, if somebody wants to get your personal information, they will get to it through whatever way they can whether it be a scam or a hacking technique.

If people use their heads and incase of something like this happening, only use a spam email so nothing further can happen eg: bank account details for online banking.

But thanks for this.

Don't you think a hack reported in 2007, would have been resolved by now?

Well how about something more up-to-date (relatively speaking that is):

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-10434684-264.html

And who uses a beta email service for business?

No-one with any sense!

swarfendor43