Which footballers are gay?

Just out of interest really.

Just watched first half of Chelsea v Arsenal match and my mind started wonderin if any of the players are gay.

There must be some well known faces out there whoare. Have any already stated that they are or does anyone have their suspicions?

Freddie Ljundberg is a good one to look at I reckon.. I have my suspicions about that guy.

Thats what I thought...by the way are we allowed to talk about something like this?

Originally posted by susa41981

Thats what I thought...by the way are we allowed to talk about something like this?

yeh but be careful what you say or the sf gay mafia will pounce on you in seconds:loopy:

They all are. The affairs and marriages are all a sham to hide their homosexuality. They really love that get together in the showers after a match - and you think that kissing on the field is just high spirits.

Dragon

Originally posted by panda79

yeh but be careful what you say or the sf gay mafia will pounce on you in seconds:loopy:

I'm watching right now! :suspect:

Originally posted by redrobbo

I'm watching right now! :suspect:

You're not alone Red! :)

Originally posted by Dragon

They all are. The affairs and marriages are all a sham to hide their homosexuality. They really love that get together in the showers after a match - and you think that kissing on the field is just high spirits.

Dragon

i didnt realise that they still did all that kissing on the field anymore i know it was rife in the 70s but these days its more handstands and fingers in the air

Originally posted by kristian

You're not alone Red!

I am watching as well.

So come on then people..

Who else playing today does everyone think - just might be?

Like you said Angelus, the only one who I can think of is Freddie Ljungberg but surely theres got to be more. It would be really interesting to see who is gay. Its such a taboo thing to talk about in the world of sport that no one wants to come out publicly

By the way, good result for Chelsea...poor poor Arsenal.