Who's your favourite member of staff in Sheffield?

All the staff at Lush on Fargate. And the girls at the fruit & veg stall in the far corner of Castle Market.

They are all always lovely.

this guy who works at lush in town with fleshplugs because hes always lovely to me, a girl who used to work at the rbs at bttom of moor but she left she was nice.I'm sure theres more!

Pretty self explanitory really, so who's your favourite staff in sheffield?

All the barstaff at the howard in town are pretty cool and all the staff at manhattan motorcycles and Tony at On2wheels are probably my favourites. Bardwells are also great. I know I'm probably forgetting some though :huh:

Pretty self explanitory really, so who's your favourite staff in sheffield?

All the barstaff at the howard in town are pretty cool and all the staff at manhattan motorcycles and Tony at On2wheels are probably my favourites. Bardwells are also great. I know I'm probably forgetting some though :huh:

My nephews go to manhattan motorcycles alot and they always say how good the staff are there , really helpfull .

So i'll say there as well cos i cant think of anywhere else yet :hihi:

Oh and by the way are you feeling better now Dave ?

University of Sheffield Student Services staff are superb. I know they're meant to be there to help students, but they're fantastic at their jobs and I can say without exaggeration that they've been the difference between me getting back into the education system or failing miserably.

I love you guys and gals!

My postmen are the best, nothing too much trouble. Also the young men in Maplins at Hillsborough, very plesant.

The staff at Highfields Post Office on London Road are just lovely :)

The Irish supertram conductor. Theres another one too but I don't know his name. Always freindly and smiling

University of Sheffield Student Services staff are superb. I know they're meant to be there to help students, but they're fantastic at their jobs and I can say without exaggeration that they've been the difference between me getting back into the education system or failing miserably.

I love you guys and gals!

God you're so lucky! The hallam student services people are awful!

There was this gorgeous lady working at the Shell petrol station at Netherthorpe a few months ago. Dunno if she's still working there as I haven't been back down there in ages.

The service was, well, as polite as you expect from a customer / service provider relationship, but she was gorgeous :love:

Anyway, the Halfords staff at the Hillsbrough store are very helpful.