Spotify Invitation code

They must not have used your invite. I've invited a couple of people and it's working fine.

No time limits, just adverts.

This sounds right - invited users should still qualify for unlimited ad supported use.

I'd recommend using the £5 a month account - no ads and unlimted listening for a fiver a month is a bargain.

Did someone say Audio Hijack Pro?

They must not have used your invite. I've invited a couple of people and it's working fine.

No time limits, just adverts.

I was sat there while they read the email, clicked the link and made the account...

The free one is completly rubbish. Hardly any decent songs available and those ads are annoying.

If you want free then use last fm, you don't even have to sign up.

The free one is completly rubbish. Hardly any decent songs available and those ads are annoying.

If you want free then use last fm, you don't even have to sign up.

but try and find big name and new artists on there, I couldn't find ANYTHING I wanted to listen to on last.fm, plus you have to use a web browser, and it doesnt work on a mobile (I use spotify premium on iPhone)

Last fm used to have full album streaming but that ended last year I think.

Spotify has a huge selection - for free as well as paid customers - what are you searching for that they don't have?

but try and find big name and new artists on there, I couldn't find ANYTHING I wanted to listen to on last.fm, plus you have to use a web browser, and it doesnt work on a mobile (I use spotify premium on iPhone)

I love Last.fm and it DOES work on mobile. There is a Last.FM app for the iPhone that is FREE and works pretty damn well thank you very much. It also has as many decent artists as Spotify (my band is on both) and in my case, I can find a lot more I like on Last.fm. Only thing I don't like is the lack of full album streaming

Me and Damien1993 got to the bottom of it last night.

There are two options when you send an invite, the first just sends a link to Spotify Open.

Quite why they'd limit the amount of these is beyond me.

Scroll Down, and there's an option to include an Invite code.

Confirmed working with Damien :D

Does someone has one invitation for me? I have been looking in many places without luck! :(

What the hell is spotify. ?

its an online music source/database thats free. you get the odd advert every now and again that plays in between the songs to pay for the licenses or you can subscribe and have no adverts.

Its a good system tbh and I can see it having a bright future. Unfortunately I cant get it over here at the mo :(

Does someone has one invitation for me? I have been looking in many places without luck! :(

Send me a PM with your email address. I'll send you one.