Deepcar motor co

My oap mother bought a hymer off them and then sold it back to them.They sell at top prices and pay bottom dollar.Maybe thats just business,i just feel my mother was ripped off.But thats my own personal opinion.

In any business you always try and pay as little fot the stock and sell as high price as you can get away with, someone has to pay for the rent gas tax bill wages etc etc

Just drove past and noticed premises are empty, no cars. Any idea what has happened?

Just drove past and noticed premises are empty, no cars. Any idea what has happened?

Moved to malin bridge apparently.

Correct, i just have seen a advert in the "Local" newspaper confirming this.

Says continueing business in new name MALIN BRIDGE CARRIAGE COMPANY

Wonder why change of location and name?:help:

Correct, i just have seen a advert in the "Local" newspaper confirming this.

Says continueing business in new name MALIN BRIDGE CARRIAGE COMPANY

Wonder why change of location and name?:help:

Well I've had two cars off him and both been excellent and no trouble. The reason he has moved was parking.g issues around there, so he's moved back to his old garage he used to have.

I see now. Must confess i know a number of people who have had cars from them and have been happy enough. The adverse post earlier seems to be a one off experiance which sometimes is just life. Hope all works out for them at Malin Bridge:) GOOD LUCK

Hi.I would just like to inform everyone that although i have enjoyed my 7 years in deepcar(5 at deepcar service station and 2 at deepcar motor co ) there are several reasons for the move back to my former premises at malin bridge.The sales site is twice the size enabling me to stock upto 50 cars with ample off road customer parking where as deepcar is on double yellows. Also, the area has a hugh amount of passing traffic (0ften stationary!) and the site is well established with a good reputation from when i was last there and the owners who just left. Lastly, whilst having a showroom looks good, ive always found that customers are scared to enter it for fear of being pounced on by a over exuberent sales person( which has never been the case with us i hasten to add! ) I look forward to seeing our previous customers from the deepcar and stocksbridge area again soon.

Kind regards everyone

I presume you must be the gentleman who used to be at the site?

It is a busy old road their and pehaps the council should have done something to help you, i guess they wre happy enough to take their rates!

I was thinking yesterday when it was raining cats and dogs and thought that their are not that many undercover showrooms about these days, well in the case of independant dealers. So it is nice to have a roomy well lit showroom to view vehicles. What's happening now you have moved on if you don't mind me asking with the place?

Best Regards

In my recent experience - Stay Well Clear!

Or get the vehicle independently inspected by the AA or RAC?

I had an initial 4 months of hell, from the first hour of buying the vehicle!

Bald Tyre - I noticed on looking and was told it had been sorted!

I also was promised it would be serviced this was by the man called Dan. Needless to say it had not been serviced!

Also I was told by Dan that the vehicle sailed through the MOT, yet later found out that it had failed on some points and that there was an advisory note, this was not presented to me with the MOT certificate!

The finance company ended up paying for the service to be done!

Flat Spare Tyre - noticed when went to change the bald tyre the first night!

Exhaust back box had been painted over to look new, but on closer inspection it was seriously corroded and almost completely shot - noticed by my Brother - in - Law on the first night!

Rear passenger window wedged with a small black piece of plastic on the inside to stop it falling down, hence the window mechanism was unserviceable! I noticed this 5 days after getting the vehicle when I was helping someone out of the back seat of the vehicle!

The thing is all these faults had been reported to the garage by the man who traded it in, and they did NOTHING about them!

After this I had overheating problems, as the vehicle fans were not working at all! The mechanic said it was clear to see that these had not worked for a considerable amount of time!

All this was after only 2 weeks of having the vehicle, I had only travelled to Rotherham. Since these initial points there have been more leaks and overheating issues.

Since these were repaired I have had what one would expect, 4 months of consistency, but total uncertainty and anxiety, but in Mid March I noticed another leak so similar problems are occurring again! Before writing this I did call the boss and asked him if we could come to some agreement, such as him swapping the vehicle (not ideal) or even better getting the money back to the finance company, in essence he was not one bit interested, but I offered him the chance? He first of all said he was driving, then he said he had paid out enough on the vehicle the finance company should do the same! The funny thing was I never gave my name and I never said what the vehicle was, I said this to him and he then made excuses and hung up! Maybe he gets more than 1 call about such things?

I made strong verbal communication to the finance company that I had no confidence in the vehicle whatsoever but they stated that the garage had to be given the chance to firstly repair the vehicle, secondly exchange it and the last option should things continue would be to get the money re-credited back to the finance company.

The repairs have always been carried out in an exemplary fashion and my grip is not with the mechanics but the garage who quite clearly did not supply the vehicle 'fit for purpose'.

So the decision is yours, please take your time and if you wish I will verbally tell you the story, to save you the hassle I have experienced and am still suffering now!

After the initial 4 months, of to be honest, hardly having the vehicle I was paying for on finance the 6 month return policy should have started again. With all the faults the finance company ended up servicing it and paying the last few bills as the owner of Deepcar Motor Company whose name begins with E washed his hands of the vehicle and the responsibility.

smart arse

Hi, The premises are to continue to be used for car sales by a new owner.

Regards.