Unoffical Forum Meet-Harlequin and Heeley-Sunday 20th June.

Ooh, I'm wavering on this one!

Much as I'd like a stab at the old leather on willow, it'll mean missing no less than 3 World Cup matches. Put me down as a "definitely maybe", to quote Blur's classic 1990s album.

Guest sibon

Much as I'd like a stab at the old leather on willow, it'll mean missing no less than 3 World Cup matches. Put me down as a "definitely maybe", to quote Blur's classic 1990s album.

The World Cup is over. England won.

No more excuses.

Hi everybody, If you are coming to the Harlequin after the cricket and you would prefer vegetarian food, now is the chance to tell me. I'm told the veggie options are excellent.

In the event of a day like today where no cricket is possible we will meet in the pub earlier. Keep watching this space nearer the day if it's brolly weather.

16 day forecast says sunshine. :D

I can confirm the veggie options are excellent. A lot of us non-veggies were scoffing them at the Christmas "do".

Assuming the weather forecast is correct, you can move me to the definite list. Oh, and add Brahms Bear, please. If I can find him any whites he can play - he'll probably be well up to the standard of the rest of you. :hihi:

I'll definitely be moving that weekend, but as we're moving just around the corner from the where you're playing we may pop round for an hour when we want a break.

Wavering? Flippin' wavering? :suspect:

...And...footie before cricket?...even when England are'nt playing? :suspect:

Either you've taken leave of your senses or you're not the man I thought you were!

I just may send "the boys" round to your house if you're not there to open the batting. :evil:

Waver ye not young Sir...be there or be square. :D

Worse yet swami, send the girls round. We'll soon have him into his whites, bat in hand and looking keen.:heyhey::heyhey:

Trust you to pick a date when I'm on nights , played at that ground back in the days when it was the City Surveyors CC .... :)

Worse yet swami, send the girls round. We'll soon have him into his whites, bat in hand and looking keen.:heyhey::heyhey:

Careful, Mort, it might not be a good idea to encourage Basil to come along.

Have you not considered the possibility that he might have a pair of white cycling shorts and consider them as appropriate wear?? :hihi:

Careful, Mort, it might not be a good idea to encourage Basil to come along.

Have you not considered the possibility that he might have a pair of white cycling shorts and consider them as appropriate wear?? :hihi:

I have given it some very thoughtful consideration yes. I think I can probably handle the trauma.

I have given it some very thoughtful consideration yes. I think I can probably handle the trauma.

I takes my hat off to yer, lady, you're one tough broad!! :hihi:

Trust you to pick a date when I'm on nights , played at that ground back in the days when it was the City Surveyors CC .... :)

That's a pity.

Maybe steelhead 31 will come and keep wicket if he's free. If he can see a flying puck I would imagine a cricket ball would be a piece of cake. :D

That's annoyed me! I arranged to work the next night shift and clean forgot that my LAST night is Sunday night! o(