Car oil change for £10??

I remember seeing this somewhere, it could have been Attercliffe way... Does anyone know where I mean?

if that includes the oil ask them what type they use because thats very cheap

Dunno, I just passed it once or twice, I think it was on my way to meadowhall, but not sure.

It is very cheap isn't it? Thats why I'd like to find it again!

I think Autostart have started car servicing along with alternaters and starter motor repairs. They are just past the old Banners on the opposite side, there is a little car park with building behind it full of notices to that effect.

Originally posted by tab1

I think Autostart have started car servicing along with alternaters and starter motor repairs. They are just past the old Banners on the opposite side, there is a little car park with building behind it full of notices to that effect.

Could be that, I'll check it out, cheers:thumbsup:

I'd always be wary of any garage that offers servicing and MOT's below the general market price. They have to make a profit somewhere!

They couldn't do it for a tenner for my car,well they could but it would probably be cooking oil:o

Apparently i have to use 5w/50 oil which for 5 litres of halfords own brand is.............£36.99 :o

Originally posted by deano

They couldn't do it for a tenner for my car,well they could but it would probably be cooking oil:o

Apparently i have to use 5w/50 oil which for 5 litres of halfords own brand is.............£36.99 :o

Unless your car is a high performance one, i think a standard 10w40 semi synthetic would be normal. See http://www.halfords.com/600.asp

Originally posted by Grim

Unless your car is a high performance one, i think a standard 10w40 semi synthetic would be normal. See http://www.halfords.com/600.asp

according to the hand book and various websites it needs 5w50 fully synthetic oil,something to do with nikasil cylinder liners,"thicker "oil apparently can cause damage to them.

You get what you pay for.

Then again with service garages, sometimes you don't ;)