Any carp fishermen?

I have some milano ready made pole rigs for sale 50p each if your interested pm me!

loads of bass and dogfish around anderby creek and chapel 3rd breaker out with plugs and spinners

I like the sound of that, I could do with a sea session. especially in this lovely weather :D

i know alot of people dont like carp fishing but would anyone be up for it one weekend?

I fish for carp and would be up for a fishing weekend fella

Carp fishing is the best last year I went 2 roundwood in rotherham and I got a 38pound carp it was massive and am just startin up agen so gna see wot I get this year

38 pound at round wood in rotherham ? Do they go that big in there ?

I cant see any skill in fishing for carp especially in ponds, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you are talking about overstocked commercials, full of pasties, I agree, but fishing for specimen carp on waters not densely stocked is a different kettle of fish. It takes patience, dedication and skill. The number of permutions you can get through with methods, rigs, etc is endless. It takes skill and knowledge to suss out the right area and presentation on the day.