Missing Yorkshire Terrier s5/ Ecclesfield Area

Small yorkshire terrier female dog went missing yesterday( Monday) from Tunwell area s5. As i recall she is silver in colour please keep a look out and contact me or my sister on 2467744 many thanks

Reward for safe return Pic available on the uk national missing pet register. http://www.nationalpetregister.org

Now uploaded pic. Well loved pet needed to be found,

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb47/mlfryer/cassy.jpg

Edited by misch

Ill keep my eyes open Im near there (s35) But I havent seen anything , Hope you find her x

Ill keep my eyes open Im near there (s35) But I havent seen anything , Hope you find her x

Ok Thank much appreciated

Still missing, Please can people keep a look out thank you.

Not seen anything today and ive been busy on the front all day, have ya put a notice up in co op at ecco? and the look local

Sorry to hear that she still hasn't turned up, have you tried everything that is advised on this thread? some really good advice on there.

I hope that you get her home soon, you must be so upset and worried I know that I would be.

Not seen anything today and ive been busy on the front all day, have ya put a notice up in co op at ecco? and the look local

Not sure about poster in co-op but my sister as put poster out that they printed off on of the dogs lost site and through people letterbox and in the park.

have you tried the dog wardens, rspca lost and found and contacted all the vets in the area? is she microchipped? we live near where she went missing and will keep an eye out for her. my partner has notified the vets she works at but its in town so not near. we hope you find her soon.

regards dean

Hi i have put details on my lost dogs page hope you dont mind ?

Hi i have put details on my lost dogs page hope you dont mind ?

No I don't mind at all thanks for that every bit helps.

have you tried the dog wardens, rspca lost and found and contacted all the vets in the area? is she microchipped? we live near where she went missing and will keep an eye out for her. my partner has notified the vets she works at but its in town so not near. we hope you find her soon.

regards dean

Yes she phoned everywhere straight away registered her missing online, she isn't microchipped unfortunately, Thanks would be great if you would keep an eye no sighting of her at all....:(

You probably already know about doglost.co.uk?